2018 UEFA Nations League

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
On one hand I want Germany to win and kick on. On the other hand I want Löw fired, so many a thrashing would be good.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Ukraine with a huge goal a couple minutes before half time, lead Czech 1-0. If Ukraine win this game, they win the group.

I think they win even with a draw. Czechs haven't been bad, but now that Ukraine can sit back they can't seem to come up with anything creative

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
I think they win even with a draw. Czechs haven't been bad, but now that Ukraine can sit back they can't seem to come up with anything creative

I guess it depends on how the tie breakers work. Because if there's a tie tonight, and Ukraine were to lose to Slovakia, and Czech were to beat Slovakia, then Czech and Ukraine would be tied on points. If head to head record breaks the tie, then Ukraine win. If it's goals for and against or away goals or other some such nonsense, then it gets interesting.

Ukraine had a golden opportunity to make it 2-0 with 15 to play, but couldn't score on what was otherwise a breakaway.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I guess it depends on how the tie breakers work. Because if there's a tie tonight, and Ukraine were to lose to Slovakia, and Czech were to beat Slovakia, then Czech and Ukraine would be tied on points. If head to head record breaks the tie, then Ukraine win. If it's goals for and against or away goals or other some such nonsense, then it gets interesting.

Ukraine had a golden opportunity to make it 2-0 with 15 to play, but couldn't score on what was otherwise a breakaway.

Pretty sure it is head-to-head, which makes sense as well. At any rate I read that Ukraine was top even with a tie, so I didn't question it. Probably moot at this point anyhow, congrats, Ukraine played well

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Gibraltar win back to back competitive matches, just because of this they will probably shoot up like at least 20 spots in the FIFA Rankings :D

Reactions: All Might

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad