Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
that's a nasty line

Nylander Mitts Thompson

Smith Asplund Oloffson

Guhle Borgen 25 mins a night ( Seriously run these boys to the ground whip him into shape )

This is for Rochester, right? Starting half your FWs and half of the D-corps (Dahlin) as rookies is just asking them to get caved in on a regular basis and "learn" from that. Not, gonna, happen.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
This is for Rochester, right? Starting half your FWs and half of the D-corps (Dahlin) as rookies is just asking them to get caved in on a regular basis and "learn" from that. Not, gonna, happen.
yeah it's for rochester lol did you not see the post i was replying to?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Matt Tennyson, Lawrence Pilut battling for spot on Sabres’ defense – Buffalo Hockey Beat

But given Pilut’s rawness, the Sabres might want him to acclimate a bit in the AHL. If that’s the case, Tennyson, whose 200-foot game impressed Housley last season, could have an edge.

“He’s a guy you can rely on defensively,” Housley said of Tennyson. “He jumps in the play, he can skate well, he passes well. All those things to be a complete player. … He provided some really solid games for us.”

:facepalm:

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
If all of those guys start in Rochester, we will have like 7 verified anchors in our forward corps, and last season will be duplicated.

That would be unacceptable.

It's all a ploy to get Jack Hughes...That's why Reinhart only signed for 2 years :sarcasm:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Pretty high with the assistants. still waiting to see the season play out to decide on Housley

Do you need to see the whole season play out, or are there circumstances that may cut the season short for you to say enough is enough?

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Do you need to see the whole season play out, or are there circumstances that may cut the season short for you to say enough is enough?
First month or two should give me a good idea. I gave him a break last season due to the roster and goaltending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->