2018 Tank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
So 1 bad game, 1 very good one and 3 others. Were those others quality starts or not? Is QS reserved for great games only? I don't think so. But then I didn't think he was the problem against the Oilers either. He could have been better, but I didn't think he was bad. But I'm not judging that 1 game on his sv%.

I had grave concerns going into this season that Helly would be unable to repeat his performance of last season, a performance I will add that some people have argued was not worthy of where he ranked in the Vezina voting. Without outstanding goaltending from both Helly and The Goalie of a Thousand Nicknames (I'm going with Swat cause it's short and easy to type) the overall poor defensive play of both forwards and d-men is going to cost this team dearly. Is it too early to be concerned about Helly's play? Maybe. But know this and tremble, Helly.

giphy.gif

;)

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
You could stick to a player for tank commander. I'd look a little higher up the ladder, to someone who actually is a commander. Of a sort. Or at least makes decisions. Of a sort. After getting the okay from Wheeler and Scheifele.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
You could stick to a player for tank commander. I'd look a little higher up the ladder, to someone who actually is a commander. Of a sort. Or at least makes decisions. Of a sort. After getting the okay from Wheeler and Scheifele.

OK, so Maurice is nominated for Tank Commander. He might be hard to beat. Any other nominations? Tyler Myers? Blake Wheeler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->