Prospect Info: 2018 Tampa Bay Lightning Rookie Camp

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
You can spoof geolocation in Chrome with the dev. tools, but the streams on NHL.com don't seem to work regardless. No popup saying it's region locked or anything. The stream container loads most of the time, but nothing ever plays (with all extensions turned off).

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
There's no way all 3 are making the lighting roster opening night. This is rookie camp and they played a full pro season and playoffs already. There's nothing to evaluate with them in a game so no need to risk an injury. We need to see how some of these other kids are looking as they aren't sure if they'll be in the AHL or ECHL or even back to junior. I expect Joseph, Stephens and Volkov to get an extended look with the big club to see which one fills in for Callahan to start the year and see if one can beat out Erne for another spot.

Thats pretty much what I meant. I know not all three are making the club, but we more or less know what we are going to get from them and they are going to be in a legit battle for a spot. Not saying by any stretch that all three are going to make it. God forbid we would need a bunch of injuries for that happen.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Caley Chelios said that Stephens, Volkov, and Joseph won't be playing in the tournament...so the other game.

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
Stream working perfectly over here in Finland.

The Katchouk-Lipanov-Raddysh line just had a long, rough shift at their own end but managed to eventually get a line change. Ingram seems solid so far.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Live coverage of the Lightning Prospect Game, blackout restrictions apply to this stream

damn right

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Same ... I see the Southwest Tampa to Cuba flight ad. But black screen for the actual game.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I tweeted at the team that my stream was down, my ISP and the city that my IP has me in as found here: What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More

I don't know if it mattered, but I got my end result.

could you grab the actual streaming file location on the backend? I think that gets around the Tampa blackout garbage.

if oyu have chrome or firefox, Right-click webpage > Inspect or Inspect Element > Network > Media. It will list all the media files being sent over the browser, should see on ending in .m3u8

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
I'm just a nobody armchair qb, but it HAS TO BE Cernak over Foote at this point in the depth chart. Has to be...

He pretty clearly appears to be the leader of the D on the bench to. Just like at Fan Fest last year, looks like a man among boys

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Groulx bench boss. Yzergod and Coop up in a box sweet.
I'll try to figure out to load pics later.

Hitting up Twin Peaks for some cold ones after this tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->