Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Half point PPR. Start one

Tyler Boyd
Matt Brieda
Alshon Jeffrey
Dion Lewis

Is it crazy I’m thinking Boyd? Brieda and Jeffrey are banged up and Boyd is getting a ravaged Falcons secondary coming off an OT game

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Half point PPR. Start one

Tyler Boyd
Matt Brieda
Alshon Jeffrey
Dion Lewis

Is it crazy I’m thinking Boyd? Brieda and Jeffrey are banged up and Boyd is getting a ravaged Falcons secondary coming off an OT game

Breida

Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley or Mike Williams (LAC) ?

Need to start one,, leaning towards Williams vs SF

Williams or Ridley. As mentioned, not Cooper is an acceptable answer.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Need a quick decision, Keenan Allen or Alex Collins? Allen possibly playing hurt but I'm down 20, both teams with 4 guys yet to play

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Ok guys im about to break something lol I got f****** fournette and lamar miller in my lineup instead of Michel and Tate, plus I started Ryan over Goff and Demaryus Thomas instead of Calvin Ridley

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Ok guys im about to break something lol I got f****** fournette and lamar miller in my lineup instead of Michel and Tate, plus I started Ryan over Goff and Demaryus Thomas instead of Calvin Ridley
Yikes :\ that's brutal. Oh, the joys of fantasy football. Watching all those points pile up on the bench.

On a side note, I'm about done with Demaryius Thomas. I won my match-up this week without his contributions, but if he has another shitty week I'm going with Corey Davis from now on, even with that f***ed up quarterback situation in Tennessee.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Yikes :\ that's brutal. Oh, the joys of fantasy football. Watching all those points pile up on the bench.

On a side note, I'm about done with Demaryius Thomas. I won my match-up this week without his contributions, but if he has another ****ty week I'm going with Corey Davis from now on, even with that ****ed up quarterback situation in Tennessee.
I regret drafting Thomas, he has targets but do so much little with it.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I regret drafting Thomas, he has targets but do so much little with it.
In a standard league he's good, but not top-5. I'm in a PPR league (.5 PPR), so Thomas has been great for me. I was targeting Odell or Julio in my league and my league-mates conspired to make sure I didn't get either one, but at this juncture I'm glad I got Thomas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad