Kicker

Robbie Gould or Dan Bailey

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Half point PPR league.

Pick 3 WR's: K.Allen, A.Cooper, J. Landry, C.Hogan, K. Golloday

Pick 1 FLEX: A. Collins, R.Burkehead, S. Michel (or any of the leftover WR's)

I don't want to get cute and overthink it, but I'm definitely scared of Keenan Allen's matchup against the Rams secondary this week.

Allen, Cooper, Landry

FLEX - One of the Pats RBs wouldnt be a bad pick against DET

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Allen, Cooper, Landry

FLEX - One of the Pats RBs wouldnt be a bad pick against DET

Figuring out which one to pick is the issue though :laugh:

I'm almost tempted to go Golloday in the FLEX cause you'd think Detroit will go down big early and they'll need to throw the ball. KG (and the other DET pass catchers) could be garbage time kings.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Half point PPR league.

Pick 3 WR's: K.Allen, A.Cooper, J. Landry, C.Hogan, K. Golloday

Pick 1 FLEX: A. Collins, R.Burkehead, S. Michel (or any of the leftover WR's)

I don't want to get cute and overthink it, but I'm definitely scared of Keenan Allen's matchup against the Rams secondary this week.

As mentioned, Allen should see a lot of his snaps in the slot.

Allen, Hogan, Landry
Cooper

PPR

RB - need 2 to start

Carlos Hyde
James White
Dalvin Cook

Peyton Barber

FLEX - need 1

One of the above mentioned RB's
OJ Howard
Robby Anderson
Corey Davis
Robert Woods

Kicker

Robbie Gould or Dan Bailey

Non PPR

Pick 2 RBs

Ajayi
Powell
Carson
Williams
Clement

PPR Flex

Robinson
Funchess
Drake

Bolded. Which Williams?

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Several interesting decisions this week. TD Only league.

QB: Goff or Wentz. Wentz has the softer matchup, but who knows how rusty he'll be. Likely will keep Goff in this week and evaluate Wentz's performance.

RB: 2 of Hunt, Gordon, Breida, and Drake. Hunt is a no brainer. Gordon would typically be an easy call as well, just wondering about a bad looking road matchup at the Rams.

WR: 3 of Smith-Schuster, Agholor, Woods, John Brown. Leaning towards Woods as the odd man out here, even though he leads the Rams in targets. S-S is a must. Agholor is getting all the attention with Wallace and Jeffery out. So it's really Woods vs. Brown.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
.5 PPR

Pick one WR:

Demaryius Thomas at Bal
Keelan Cole vs Ten
Corey Davis at Jax
Michael Crabtree vs Den

Pick a flex:
LeSean McCoy at Min
Alfred Morris at KC
One of the WR above

I'm leaning towards Thomas and Cole but definitely struggling a bit with the decision. None of my options are great this week, as pretty much every player on this list except for Cole has been a disappointment so far.

.5 PPR

Pick two WR:

Demaryius Thomas at Bal
Sammy Watkins vs SF
Keelan Cole vs Ten
Michael Crabtree vs Den
Pierre Garcon at KC
DeSean Jackson vs Pit

Pick a flex:
Rex Burkhead at Det
Jay Ajayi vs Ind (looking like he won't play this week)
One of the WR above

Right now I have Watkins, Cole and Burkhead as my picks, but I'm not particularly confident in those decisions this week.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
PPR with a 5 point bonus for 100 yards rush/receive. I need a WR and a flex out of this group.

Jarvis Landry
Marvin Jones
Jay Ajayi
Corey Clement
Phillip Lindsay
Bilal Powell

I am leaning towards putting Landry in the WR2 spot to keep my options open for my flex.

If I go Landry at WR2 I would lean towards Jones, Lindsay or Clement/Ajayi at the flex.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Jamison Crowder or Bilal Powell for Flex in a PPR?

Have Powell in there now, as Crowder has killed me in weeks 1 and 2.

Also, same league, how far off value wise is Gronk for Tyreek Hill? Mainly so I can laugh in his face. Hill has gotten me 64 points already in 2 weeks.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
PPR with a 5 point bonus for 100 yards rush/receive. I need a WR and a flex out of this group.

Jarvis Landry
Marvin Jones
Jay Ajayi
Corey Clement
Phillip Lindsay
Bilal Powell

I am leaning towards putting Landry in the WR2 spot to keep my options open for my flex.

If I go Landry at WR2 I would lean towards Jones, Lindsay or Clement/Ajayi at the flex.

Landry and Clement

Jamison Crowder or Bilal Powell for Flex in a PPR?

Have Powell in there now, as Crowder has killed me in weeks 1 and 2.

Also, same league, how far off value wise is Gronk for Tyreek Hill? Mainly so I can laugh in his face. Hill has gotten me 64 points already in 2 weeks.

Powell

I loved Hill this year. I missed on him in my three one year leagues, unfortunately. I'd rather have Gronk all things being equal.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

QB: Goff or Wentz. Wentz has the softer matchup, but who knows how rusty he'll be. Likely will keep Goff in this week and evaluate Wentz's performance.

RB: 2 of Hunt, Gordon, Breida, and Drake. Hunt is a no brainer. Gordon would typically be an easy call as well, just wondering about a bad looking road matchup at the Rams.

WR: 3 of Smith-Schuster, Agholor, Woods, John Brown. Leaning towards Woods as the odd man out here, even though he leads the Rams in targets. S-S is a must. Agholor is getting all the attention with Wallace and Jeffery out. So it's really Woods vs. Brown.

I'd go with Goff. Watson didn't look himself his first game and he had more time to recover than Wentz. Give Carson a week or two, Goff will produce plenty in the mean time.

RB - Gordon is so much better than the other two you just gotta go with him - he's worth the risk even against the Rams DEF.

WR - JuJu for sure, I think Brown is having a couple good games but Woods is the more consistent player.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Pick one:

0.5 PPR

Bernard vs Carolina
Clement vs Indy
Michel vs Detroit

Thanks

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Goff since the Eagles' offensive guys that are healthy aren't great at the moment...
Hunt and Gordon
JuJu, Agholor, Brown

.5 PPR

Pick one WR:

Demaryius Thomas at Bal
Keelan Cole vs Ten
Corey Davis at Jax
Michael Crabtree vs Den

Pick a flex:
LeSean McCoy at Min
Alfred Morris at KC
One of the WR above

I'm leaning towards Thomas and Cole but definitely struggling a bit with the decision. None of my options are great this week, as pretty much every player on this list except for Cole has been a disappointment so far.

.5 PPR

Pick two WR:

Demaryius Thomas at Bal
Sammy Watkins vs SF
Keelan Cole vs Ten
Michael Crabtree vs Den
Pierre Garcon at KC
DeSean Jackson vs Pit

Pick a flex:
Rex Burkhead at Det
One of the WR above

Right now I have Watkins, Cole and Burkhead as my picks, but I'm not particularly confident in those decisions this week.

Yeah, Cole and Thomas
Cole, Jackson, Watkins

Pick one:

0.5 PPR

Bernard vs Carolina
Clement vs Indy
Michel vs Detroit

Thanks

Clement for sure

Mar 1, 2002
yea....that's what I ended up doing.

1tLm.gif

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Figuring out which one to pick is the issue though :laugh:

I'm almost tempted to go Golloday in the FLEX cause you'd think Detroit will go down big early and they'll need to throw the ball. KG (and the other DET pass catchers) could be garbage time kings.
I'm starting Golloday as my flex today and Benching Demaryius Thomas. Thomas has been dropping WAY too many balls for me recently. 21 Targets and only 81 yards. Without the Touchdown he caught in week 1 his stat line is horrid.

Non PPR

Pick 2 RBs

Ajayi
Powell
Carson
Williams
Clement

PPR Flex

Robinson
Funchess
Drake
Bolded

QB: Goff or Wentz.
RB: 2 of Hunt, Gordon, Breida, and Drake.
WR: 3 of Smith-Schuster, Agholor, Woods, John Brown.

QB: It's a tight call, but I'd go with the "safer" call and put in Goff. As you said, it's not certain how rusty Wentz will be, on top of that, every receiver in Philly is hurt besides Aghalor and Ertz, so it could be tough for them to throw the ball a lot.

RB: Hunt and Gordon, don't overthink yourself, man. Melvin Gordon is a must-start.

WR: JuJu is killing it, gotta go with him. I see that you're in a TD only league, making Agholor a bit less valuable, as he's more of a high-volume possession receiver than a big-play threat, but he still edges out Woods. John Brown is carving out a good spot for himself as one of Flacco's favorite targets.

.5 PPR

Pick one WR:
Demaryius Thomas at Bal
Keelan Cole vs Ten

Corey Davis at Jax
Michael Crabtree vs Den

Pick a flex:
LeSean McCoy at Min
Alfred Morris at KC
One of the WR above

.5 PPR

Pick two WR:

Demaryius Thomas at Bal
Sammy Watkins vs SF
Keelan Cole vs Ten
Michael Crabtree vs Den
Pierre Garcon at KC
DeSean Jackson vs Pit

Pick a flex:
Rex Burkhead at Det

One of the WR above

Cole is a solid play, he's clearly Bortles' #1 receiver right now.

DeSean Jackson is a boom-or-bust type of guy, but I think against Pittsburgh's porous secondary that just gave up 6 (SIX) passing touchdowns to KC last week I can see Jackson having a huge week 3.

Personally I would stay away from Watkins, I feel as he's boom-or-bust as well, but without Jackson's upside.

Jarvis Landry
Marvin Jones
Jay Ajayi
Corey Clement
Phillip Lindsay
Bilal Powell

As much as I hate having Cleveland players on my roster (let alone starting one), I'd say I agree with your choice of putting him at WR2.

Lindsay as your Flex should be pretty solid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->