Sep 16, 2008
Pick one RB and one flex please (PPR):
D. Lewis @ HOU
Carson @ CAR
Riddick vs. CHI
Sanu @ NO

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
A Cooper or C Godwin?

C Kirk or C Davis?
This is where I'd go.

Pick one RB and one flex please:
D. Lewis @ HOU
Carson @ CAR
Riddick vs. CHI
Sanu @ NO
Carson has been getting some good usage and should have a solid game against CAR. I'm not hot on Dion Lewis or Tennessee's offense in general.

I'd go with Sanu against NO. New Orleans defense hasn't been very good this year, and their offense will certainly put up a lot of points, which should force ATL to throw the ball more to keep up.

Reactions: RedRenegade

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
brate vs SF or mcdonald vs DEN

choose 2

josh adams vs NYG, gus edwards vs OAK, cook vs GB, lewis vs HOU

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008

choose 2

My suggestions underlined. I'm basically 50/50 on your TEs. McDonald has scored TDs in back-to-back games and a bit more favourable matchup, but Brate should get a lot more looks now.

I like Adams and Cook for your RBs. Edwards has potential but I don't trust his usage yet. He could be a home run though.

Carson has been getting some good usage and should have a solid game against CAR. I'm not hot on Dion Lewis or Tennessee's offense in general.

I'd go with Sanu against NO. New Orleans defense hasn't been very good this year, and their offense will certainly put up a lot of points, which should force ATL to throw the ball more to keep up.

Thanks a lot. I forgot to mention a key detail that it's PPR scoring. Does that change anything for you?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
My suggestions underlined. I'm basically 50/50 on your TEs. McDonald has scored TDs in back-to-back games and a bit more favourable matchup, but Brate should get a lot more looks now.

I like Adams and Cook for your RBs. Edwards has potential but I don't trust his usage yet. He could be a home run though.

Thanks a lot. I forgot to mention a key detail that it's PPR scoring. Does that change anything for you?
I did consider asking, but then when I looked at it, it didn't really change much for me. Riddick catches the ball more than Lewis, but he really hasn't been rushing the ball at all. Though that could change with Kerryon Johnson out, I'm not huge on his usage.

Lewis can be a receiving option for Tenessee, but I'm just not big on their offense right now either way.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014

choose 2

I'd go with McDonald for the simple fact that Pittsburgh has so many options that Vance can always be a threat.

You've got some juicy RB match-ups against NYG, Oakland, and GB.

I'd go with the bolded.

Gus Edwards had a nice week 11, I'd play him, but temper my expectations... My concern is that he had more touches on Sunday than he had the rest of the year combined, so i'm questioning his usage. Especially since there are a couple other RB's who can take carries from him.

I'm not crazy about Cook, but I think he might be your best option of who you listed.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Alright, thanks to everyone's inputs over the season, I can clinch the title this week with a win. My QBs are in tough matchups, but luckily for me the rest of my team has mostly favorable opponents.

I'm all set except for RBs/Flex. Here are my 4 RBs, pick 3 out of the bunch for non-PPR.

D Johnson vs Chargers
J Mixon vs Cleveland
M Ingram vs Atlanta
M Mack vs Miami

I was originally going with the first 3, but now that I added Mack to my roster his match up vs the Dolphins looks pretty good, so I was thinking of putting him in instead of Ingram. I know Ingram has been lights out past few weeks, but I always worry with a split backfield.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Alright, thanks to everyone's inputs over the season, I can clinch the title this week with a win. My QBs are in tough matchups, but luckily for me the rest of my team has mostly favorable opponents.

I'm all set except for RBs/Flex. Here are my 4 RBs, pick 3 out of the bunch for non-PPR.

D Johnson vs Chargers
J Mixon vs Cleveland
M Ingram vs Atlanta
M Mack vs Miami

I was originally going with the first 3, but now that I added Mack to my roster his match up vs the Dolphins looks pretty good, so I was thinking of putting him in instead of Ingram. I know Ingram has been lights out past few weeks, but I always worry with a split backfield.

Good point on Mack. What about sitting Mixon?

Need a TE, a flex, and a defense. Full ppr

E. Engram
J. Smith

T. Coleman
A. Robinson
D. Moore

LAC
IND

Engram/Coleman if you want floor, Moore if you want ceiling/Indy

Standard scoring, pick 2 of 3 RBs:

Howard (vs Det), Cohen (vs Det), Adams (vs NYG)

Cohen & Adams

PPR: I need 3 RB’s for RB1/2 and flex.

Johnson
Jones
Cohen
Breida

That order is how I'd rank them.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Someone dropped DeSean Jackson I put in a claim for him if I get him should I start him, Brate or Barber in flex (I know all Bucs, but I was an OJ Howard owner. Have Austin Hooper too but had the roster spot so I added Brate for the hell of it.)

Also have Sterling Shepard or Funchess I can use in that spot but both haven't done much lately.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Humphries (My opponent has Winston) vs SF or Landry vs CIN 0.5 PPR

Thanks

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Honestly never thought of it, but that wouldn't be a bad option. With Green still out Cleveland might try to shut down the run game and force Dalton to throw

Don’t want to appear to be backing off, just something that I wondered and figured it was worth mentioning for you to consider.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad