2018 Stanley Cup Final: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Washington Capitals | Caps Lead Series 3-1

Who wins the 2017-2018 Stanley Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Well, there's your problem. You want Reeves to handle this when you've got Reaves.
Vegas needs Reeves to handle Wilson instead of Reaves.
da013de55b2ca6568a937670e7961fff.jpg

MayonnaiseOreo

I Hate the Flyers
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
Wasn't twenty minutes. Had a group of 7 all logged on exactly at 1pm when they went on sale and none of us got tickets. Essentially sold out immediately.
I'll bet it was bots for scalpers. Some of us at work were going to nab some but they were gone at 1:20 when we got back from lunch.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I’m pretty sure the White House visit for sports teams stuff is off the table for the next few years.

Well both NBA Final teams said they wouldn’t go so you are probably right.

I’d bet though that if a Southern US team wins the NCAA College Championship in any sport, they get an invite.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Well both NBA Final teams said they wouldn’t go so you are probably right.

I’d bet though that if a Southern US team wins the NCAA College Championship in any sport, they get an invite.

Yep and if they have one black player they won’t go.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Honestly even if the Caps win I’d be okay with a Fluery CS win. Show this dude some mercy lol.
I'm going for Vegas mostly due to Fleury but not in favour of this at all, barring something tremendous in the final games (would have to be plural) from Fleury. Kuznetsov, Ovie, and even Holtby deserve it more at this point.

Reactions: JenniferH

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
Holtby has caught and passed Fleury in GAA. And is creeping back on S%. After playing the 3rd/1st/5th best scoring teams in the last 3 series. The convo of Fleury winning CS with a Caps cup is dead.

Reactions: JenniferH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad