2018 Sleeper Thread

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Peyton Barber - TB
Man I'm pissed that Barber got sniped from me! I had him at the top of my sleeper list, and he got snagged two picks before me, I ended up with Christian Kirk, who could be a big piece of Arizona's attack, but Barber is looking like the starting RB in Tampa right now.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Calvin Ridley looks pretty promising as well, playing opposite of Julio Jones he could really do some damage with JJ drawing most of the attention from opposing defenses.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Just fade all rookie WRs and 95% of the time you will come out ahead.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Keelan Cole was phenomenal late season last year with Bortles and I don't see any reason why he can't be again. For my money he's the best receiver on that team.

He's the receiver to have in Jacksonville, that's for sure. Missed him by about 3-4 picks because I assumed he'd be overlooked in my home league.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Keelan Cole was phenomenal late season last year with Bortles and I don't see any reason why he can't be again. For my money he's the best receiver on that team.
Can't believe I let Keelan Cole slide through my draft, I put in a waiver claim immediately to pick him up for next week. He's going to be a great piece of Jax offense, especially with Marqise Lee out.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Agreed for the most part. There is a bit of a unique situation here where Gruden doesn’t have any ties to those vets. Add in that Martin was awful for the past two seasons in Tampa, averaging under 3 yards per carry.

I expect Martin is the one most likely to fall out of favor soon. Lynch is harder to guess at, but he’s old with a lot of mileage.

At this time I look at Warren as an intriguing prospect to pick up late in a draft. Then see how things play out the first few weeks for Oakland to decide whether to hold onto him. Not the best odds, but how many late picks can you take at RB who have a chance to be the #1 guy if things go right?

Oh well, so much for Chris Warren.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I saw both Kenny Golladay and Kerryon Johnson mentioned. They have both shown potential of being very good football players, but I still think they struggle to get touches with Marvin Jones, Golden Tate, Legarrette Blount, and Theo Riddick on the roster

For me, I'm stashing Gerald Everett on the bottom of my roster.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
To add to this, I think that with Marqise Lee's injury that Cole will really shine. I agree with you about him being the best receiver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->