NCAA GDT: 2018 Season Week 2... Battle on the Farm

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Nebraska with their second fumble on their second drive. True freshman quarterback looks like he's got some talent but got to hang onto the ball

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Why is Notre Dame playing Ball State? They should be able to schedule any opponent they want to and yet they are playing a crap team.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Mike Weber is a different running back this year for Ohio State. His hamstring must've been a mess last year cause he is like a totally different player this year, NFL quality.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Why is Notre Dame playing Ball State? They should be able to schedule any opponent they want to and yet they are playing a crap team.

They’re not going to play a P5 team every week. That would just be stupid on their part.

They play 10 P5 teams & 2 non-P5 teams in Ball State & Navy this year. Their schedule is tough enough with Michigan, Stanford, VT, & USC.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Georgia just needs to run right at the roosters. South Carolina has too much speed to try and run wide on them.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
They always play one MAC team a year. That game funds the Ball State athletic department.

They don't always play a MAC team. They played one last year but not the 3 seasons prior to that. I know it helps the other school with the big pay day but it does nothing for ND. I know they need to play a few weaker teams but they could pick some that help them out somewhat like when they scheduled Temple, the return game got them into Philadelphia which is great for their fans and helps their Northeast recruiting.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
They don't always play a MAC team. They played one last year but not the 3 seasons prior to that. I know it helps the other school with the big pay day but it does nothing for ND. I know they need to play a few weaker teams but they could pick some that help them out somewhat like when they scheduled Temple, the return game got them into Philadelphia which is great for their fans and helps their Northeast recruiting.

Notre Dame doesn't need help recruiting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad