Patriots/NFL 2018 Season VII - Next Up 1/20 6:40 PM - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP @ Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
And you said to look them up myself.

What does the weather in KC on Saturday have to do with why the Pats would be better off playing at home or not?
again, switch the venues, the same system there starting today, comes to New England Friday, part 2 of that comes Friday into Saturday there and goes where Sunday?

think before you respond

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
again, switch the venues, the same system there starting today, comes to New England Friday, part 2 of that comes Friday into Saturday there and goes where Sunday?

think before you respond

Take you own advice. I read that nonsense 6 times and I still don't get your point, which is the norm for the vast majority of your posts.

But hey, at least I didn't have to deal with capitalization of random words.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

think before you respond

The weather doesn’t matter to me, nor should it to you. If both teams know how to play in the cold (your words), then it’s a non factor and I would want the Patriots at home.

As usual, you are missing the point.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Hutch is an alt account for one of the mods when they get bored or need clicks. It's the only explanation. I refuse to believe they'd allow this to go on for so long otherwise.

Unfortunately, it's not against the rules to be completely clueless.

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Reactions: KrejciMVP

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Look, you can make a case for QB based on how each have played this season. Pass catchers I also have no issue with.

Defense? KC literally was a bottom tier defense all year. 31st in yards, 24th in scoring.

COACHING?

Did we seriously just say Andy Reid has the edge in coaching over Bill Belichick? Excuse me while I go spit my drink out.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Look, you can make a case for QB based on how each have played this season. Pass catchers I also have no issue with.

Defense? KC literally was a bottom tier defense all year. 31st in yards, 24th in scoring.

COACHING?

Did we seriously just say Andy Reid has the edge in coaching over Bill Belichick? Excuse me while I go spit my drink out.

Any media with the word "NFL" in it will never give Bill Belichick credit for anything. Even up to the sheer absurdity in that graphic, they hold the anti-Patriots line.

The Garden

Oct 6, 2018
Weather doesn't seem like it will be much of a factor anymore, but after their game against the Chargers they can definitely do this. This is going to be a great game.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Last night, I was bouncing between the B's and watching the '96 divisional game between the Pats and Steelers.

I barely remember watching this as a kid.
A few things jumped out at me.

1. How LOUD Foxboro was.

2. This was the first home playoff game since '78. I never knew they nearly ran the table as a Wild Card in '85.

3. How foggy it was. NBC had to use the field level cameras because of the fog.

Reactions: TP and GabeTravels

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Fenway changed his avatar to THE LOGO. The Chiefs just forfeited.
Last night, I was bouncing between the B's and watching the '96 divisional game between the Pats and Steelers.

I barely remember watching this as a kid.
A few things jumped out at me.

1. How LOUD Foxboro was.

2. This was the first home playoff game since '78. I never knew they nearly ran the table as a Wild Card in '85.

3. How foggy it was. NBC had to use the field level cameras because of the fog.

Loudest professional game I ever went to

Reactions: smithformeragent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad