Patriots/NFL 2018 Season IV - 9-3 - Next up @ Miami 12/9 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Has anyone seen where NFL fired down Judge Hugo Cruz for inadequate performance?NFL Referees association is challenging the firing

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Has anyone seen where NFL fired down Judge Hugo Cruz for inadequate performance?NFL Referees association is challenging the firing
The non-call call that led to it was just laughably horrendous. He's been consistenly bad at his job for years.

Wish I could work a job whre I could be consistently terrible at it and have job protection.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The non-call call that led to it was just laughably horrendous. He's been consistenly bad at his job for years.

Wish I could work a job whre I could be consistently terrible at it and have job protection.

NHL REF LOL yea read he missed a false start

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
What a f***ing joke Jacksonville is. Barry Church is part of the crew that gets arrested for not paying a $50,000 bar tab and fighting with bouncers at like 3am the night before a game and not only is he not suspended by the team, he’s playing!

Enjoy being 3-5, loud mouth, fake tough assholes. Super bowl contenders my ass.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Fitzpatrick ties it up after Jameis threw four picks including a pick-six. Bengals with 1 minute and two timeouts to avoid OT.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
What a ****ing joke Jacksonville is. Barry Church is part of the crew that gets arrested for not paying a $50,000 bar tab and fighting with bouncers at like 3am the night before a game and not only is he not suspended by the team, he’s playing!

Enjoy being 3-5, loud mouth, fake tough *******s. Super bowl contenders my ass.

Worse yet, £50,000 :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: N o o d l e s

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
While on IG I went was reading an IG story by one of the main Patriots pages I follow. They quoted one of the NFL insiders(I forgot which) stating the Patriots are looking for a clear cut bonafide WR.

With Hogan turning 30 and being a FA, Patterson and Dorsett both being FAs, Edelman getting older and Gordon being an RFA soon its seen as a future need.

Also saw votes for if the Pats should trade for WR D Thomas or LB J Collins.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
While on IG I went was reading an IG story by one of the main Patriots pages I follow. They quoted one of the NFL insiders(I forgot which) stating the Patriots are looking for a clear cut bonafide WR.

With Hogan turning 30 and being a FA, Patterson and Dorsett both being FAs, Edelman getting older and Gordon being an RFA soon its seen as a future need.

Also saw votes for if the Pats should trade for WR D Thomas or LB J Collins.
Demaryius Thomas is on the wrong side of thirty. No. And Jamie Collins is not coming back. There's a reason they traded him for practically nothing.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Demaryius Thomas is on the wrong side of thirty. No. And Jamie Collins is not coming back. There's a reason they traded him for practically nothing.

I voted no to both. Collins didnt do the play book like what 3-4 seasons ago? Dont think he has changed. IF the Pats do make a trade DL, DB and WR I feel are 3 positions that should be focused on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->