2018 Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
What do you guys think of Gronk? I'm worried he's finally hit his wall. Got a possible trade, I get Gronk and Fournette in exchange for Ertz and Goff. I'm OK at QB to take the hit, but my next TE is Chris Herndon.

I like this deal if you need an RB and have another top QB. Can easily understand why someone would be sick of Gronk/Fournette, though.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Got Kelce on bye this week, picked up Engram and Jonnu Smith, but realized Gates is out there facing Arizona. Is gates worth a look or should I roll with one of the other two?

I'm in the same spot and went with Smith. Would much prefer Brate if he's available for you, though.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Well that Melvin Gordon injury basically ends my season. I have basically no back up RB's, Ito Smith and Malcolm Brown are my only bench RB, waiver wire is completely barren. I'm going to win this week to get to 6-6 and have a play-in game against another owner who is 6-6. He has the second most points for in the league and just has terrible luck, so I will be a huge underdog. Going to need a miracle lol.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i lost my must win matchup to the last place team because he had amari cooper and ertz have monster games

now 6-6 and need to win out the season for a chance at the playoffs

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Went 0-3 for the first time this year. In one league it was my first loss, but the other two, while I'm still in a playoff spot currently, the situation is precarious.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Guys. I screwed up.

My opponent had AJ Green and Funchess in his starting roster last Friday, so I went and claimed 3 WRs off waivers to block him. Jerk move. I know.

I smoked him by 40 pts. He was forced to start Inman and Stills. It was glorious. My plan worked flawlessly.

But then the Fantasy Gods took exception and smoted me with vengeance and anger. My poor Melvin and Doyle. Both gone.

If any of you lost Melvin or Doyle, please accept my apologies.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Guys. I screwed up.

My opponent had AJ Green and Funchess in his starting roster last Friday, so I went and claimed 3 WRs off waivers to block him. Jerk move. I know.

I smoked him by 40 pts. He was forced to start Inman and Stills. It was glorious. My plan worked flawlessly.

But then the Fantasy Gods took exception and smoted me with vengeance and anger. My poor Melvin and Doyle. Both gone.

If any of you lost Melvin or Doyle, please accept my apologies.
I lost both and need to win this week to get into the playoffs...I blame you!! haha

I don't mind losing Doyle cause I picked up Brate, but not having Melvin this week gives me virtually no chance of winning. The guy I'm playing is 6-6 but has Newton, Hunt, Chubb, Woods, Evans, Arob, Ertz

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Fighting back to make the last playoff seed. Two straight wins against 2 of the best teams in the league to hit 5-7.

I need to win, my two adversaries need to lose and I need to hope Engram plays because I have no drop adds left/he's my only TE :laugh:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
conner's injury looked bad

there goes my chance at the playoffs

I think he'll miss a week at the most, based on what I was reading last night. I'd expect them to rest him vs Oakland and then he'll be back for Week 15.

Hard to trust either backup for one week, though. They like Jaylen Samuels as a 3rd down guy but Steven Ridley might be the guy in between the tackles. Expect to see a ton of Switzer in the backfield, too.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
So I'm currently the 2 seed in both my leagues. Because they set up divisions I get to play the kid who has the best record in his division (6-7). Meanwhile the only other two winning teams get to play each other in the first round.

More importantly my other league has a bye for the 1st and 2nd seeds. I have Melvin Gordon so I really want this. Comes down to Dustin Hopkins +6 vs. Philly defense (I have Hopkins). Defenses score higher in this league so I need the Redskins to have a decent game tonight. If not I'm a little worried about a 1st round exit

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Aaron Rodgers is killing me right now, anyone think anything will change with a new coach?
Their season is essentially over, will Rodgers phone it in? Wondering if I should try to pick up someone else instead, though my options likely aren't great.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
made playoffs in 5 of 5 leagues. scraped in at the bottom of the barrel in four leagues and finished 2nd with a bye in one. I am going to miss not having my Mahomes and Hunt duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad