2018 Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I’m gonna lose largely in part because I played the Chargers D (0 points) instead of Indy’s (13 points).

I’ve got Kelce tomorrow, but my opponent has Mahomes, and I’m down by 9

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Fantasy football Hail Mary tonight for me. TD league where QB’s get 6 points instead of the common 4 points.

Came into the Monday night game down 52-19, so 33 points or 6.5 touchdowns behind.

I had Goff, Hunt and Woods vs Gurley on the other side.

Goff: 5
Woods: 1
Hunt: 1

Gurley: 0

Reactions: m9

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Fantasy football Hail Mary tonight for me. TD league where QB’s get 6 points instead of the common 4 points.

Came into the Monday night game down 52-19, so 33 points or 6.5 touchdowns behind.

I had Goff, Hunt and Woods vs Gurley on the other side.

Goff: 5
Woods: 1
Hunt: 1

Gurley: 0
I can't imagine playing in TD only leagues lol do you like it?

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I can't imagine playing in TD only leagues lol do you like it?

We're an old school group. 12 team league, majority of us have been together for around 20 years. Switched out 2 owners in the past half dozen years.

I love it because the scoring rules are so unique. You can't just pick up a fantasy magazine off the rack and expect to draft really well. On the flip side you could get dumb lucky because the variance on scoring is so large.

Every few years someone suggests a change to make the scoring rules more like traditional formats and I always object. It's fun to have something unique that isn't a cookie cutter set of scoring rules like every other league.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
So I traded Woods, Adams and Cohen for Gurley and Reynolds before our league deadline. I'll be running Kamara, Gurley and Conner as RB1/RB2/Flex heading into the playoffs. My big issue now is that my WR1 is likely going to be Larry Fitzgerald or Reynolds...C'mon Corey Davis, get it together!

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Hey all,

Real quick. I have an offer for David Johnson . The guy is offering either OBJ or Tyreek Hill. This is a PPR league. I have Gordon, James White, & Chubb as my RBs. Fair trade?

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Hey all,

Real quick. I have an offer for David Johnson . The guy is offering either OBJ or Tyreek Hill. This is a PPR league. I have Gordon, James White, & Chubb as my RBs. Fair trade?
Seems fair, I'd probably take Tyreek and run. Gordon, White and Chubb are for sure good enough RB's to roll with.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Need trade advice (non-keeper league / half ppr):

My current team is:

Cousins
Barkley
Conner
Green
Edelman
Ertz
A Jones

Bench: Peterson, Olsen, Gordon, A-Rob

Guy is offering me Hunt/Baldwin/Burton for Ertz/Edelman/A Jones

My team would be:

Cousins
Barkley
Conner
Green
Gordon/Baldwin/A-Rob
Olsen/Burton
Hunt

Bench: Peterson and the WRs

Should I do it?

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
You would take Hill over OBJ? Even with Hill's bye?
If you're comfortably in a playoff spot, I would.

Tyreek has league winning potential. OBJ is great but Eli and his offense limit him imo. I may be overreacting but Hill puts up games that will win you weeks, and his bad games won't lose you any. I don't see that as much from OBJ although he offers a bit more consistency.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Need trade advice (non-keeper league / half ppr):

My current team is:

Cousins
Barkley
Conner
Green
Edelman
Ertz
A Jones

Bench: Peterson, Olsen, Gordon, A-Rob

Guy is offering me Hunt/Baldwin/Burton for Ertz/Edelman/A Jones

My team would be:

Cousins
Barkley
Conner
Green
Gordon/Baldwin/A-Rob
Olsen/Burton
Hunt

Bench: Peterson and the WRs

Should I do it?
I'd probably stick with what you have, Ertz to Olsen/Burton is a massive downgrade and I don't think upgrading on Jones to Hunt is worth that. I'd say you are downgrading from Edelman to Baldwin slightly as well, though that is closer to a wash.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hey all,

Would he take Chubb for OBJ?

I agree with those saying think hard about trading DJ.

All that said, I do think Hill is a better target than OBJ, as JetsWillFly explained above.

Mighty Joe Moon

Jun 5, 2011
Lockport
What do you guys think of Gronk? I'm worried he's finally hit his wall. Got a possible trade, I get Gronk and Fournette in exchange for Ertz and Goff. I'm OK at QB to take the hit, but my next TE is Chris Herndon.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Got Kelce on bye this week, picked up Engram and Jonnu Smith, but realized Gates is out there facing Arizona. Is gates worth a look or should I roll with one of the other two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad