2018 Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I have Gallup pretty far back - not enough draft capital for me to take him so high. He went 11th in one of my leagues. He's around 16/17 to me, maybe lower.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Drafting at 9 in 12 team PPR. What should I look for with my first 2 picks?

Assuming Bell/Elliot/Gurley/Johnson/Barkley/Kamara and Brown/Hopkins are taken like I expect, should I go with ODB/Thomas and hope that Cook/Fornette/Hun are there at 16, or should I grab a guy like Gordon/Hunt at 9 and take Allen/Adams/Green or whatever WR is left?

Basically, RB or WR at 9, if things go as expected?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Go BPA in the 1st. If you need to make a slight reach to balance your team, do it in the 2nd or 3rd round. Julio, Hopkins, ODB are all fine picks at #9.

At #16 you'll either get one of those RBs, or maybe someone like Thomas or Allen falls there. Either way, you're fine.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
In a keeper league have the 2oa pick was gonna go guice but now have no idea where to go. I wanna pick up guice and keep him on it but dunno where to draft him now

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Drafting at 9 in 12 team PPR. What should I look for with my first 2 picks?

Assuming Bell/Elliot/Gurley/Johnson/Barkley/Kamara and Brown/Hopkins are taken like I expect, should I go with ODB/Thomas and hope that Cook/Fornette/Hun are there at 16, or should I grab a guy like Gordon/Hunt at 9 and take Allen/Adams/Green or whatever WR is left?

Basically, RB or WR at 9, if things go as expected?

I'd take the WR at 9. More than likely, one of the RBs will fall.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
In a keeper league have the 2oa pick was gonna go guice but now have no idea where to go. I wanna pick up guice and keep him on it but dunno where to draft him now

It's a mess now, for sure. When do you draft?

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
It's a mess now, for sure. When do you draft?

september 1st. Right now im leaning towards penny and maybe draft guice late like in the 10th if hes there and ir him

This hits me twice as a skins fan this gutted me. Hes the best RB talent theyve had since portis and i think/thought hed be better. now im not sure.

im keeping mixon and hopkins and traded the 4th round pick to move up a spot. so i pick in the 1st and 2nd round and not again til 6th. The keepers rule in my league is messed up you basically get to pick in rounds 1-5 to designate your keepers

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
It looks like two of D.J. Moore, Sony Michel and Kerryon Johnson will be there at #7 for me.

I posted Michel, Johnson, Moore on the first page. I'm not sure where I should go, though. It's a PPR dynasty.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It looks like two of D.J. Moore, Sony Michel and Kerryon Johnson will be there at #7 for me.

I posted Michel, Johnson, Moore on the first page. I'm not sure where I should go, though. It's a PPR dynasty.

Tough one. I have Michel highest but all 3 are close.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Tough one. I have Michel highest but all 3 are close.

Yeah, I'm stumped. I'm pretty sure that Michel is going 6th. So, it comes down to Moore or Johnson. Both will be really young for rookies. I'm looking for the best long term play since I really have no shot to win (the undefeated team from last year traded a lot of his depth for Barkley).

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Also two more things...

1. The superteam from one of my leagues traded a lot of his depth pieces for Barkley. Here is his current lineup:

QB- Brees
RB- Bell
RB- Barkley
WR- Brown
WR- Hopkins
WR- M. Thomas
TE- Kelce
Flex- D. Cook
K- Gostkowski
DEF- JAX

2. RIP, autodrafters for Yahoo... DeMarco Murray is currently ranked 39th in their default rankings.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That is quite the team. Can you trade the pick for a player and a 1st next year? Kind of a tough spot.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That is quite the team. Can you trade the pick for a player and a 1st next year? Kind of a tough spot.

Sure, but trading a mid-1st for a future 1st where I don't know where it'll be... I don't know about that. I could, I guess. But I don't know if that's a good idea.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Sure, but trading a mid-1st for a future 1st where I don't know where it'll be... I don't know about that. I could, I guess. But I don't know if that's a good idea.

Sure, that's why you gain an asset when you trade for a player and a future pick. But yeah, regardless of what you do it will be tough. Just have to get in the playoffs and get lucky.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Also two more things...

1. The superteam from one of my leagues traded a lot of his depth pieces for Barkley. Here is his current lineup:

QB- Brees
RB- Bell
RB- Barkley
WR- Brown
WR- Hopkins
WR- M. Thomas
TE- Kelce
Flex- D. Cook
K- Gostkowski
DEF- JAX

2. RIP, autodrafters for Yahoo... DeMarco Murray is currently ranked 39th in their default rankings.
:laugh: is this a 3-4 team league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->