Patriots/NFL 2018 Regular Season III - 5-2 - On to Buffalo - 10/29 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
At one point I think the idea was when Edelman comes back that will help Hogan. But given how Dorsett has outproduced Hogan so far this should be a good opportunity for Dorsett to produce even more. If that happens, then I think you would see a more effective Hogan as #3 WR with Gordon being a wild card. Even if Gordon just gives you 2-3 catches a game I think they would take it.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
At one point I think the idea was when Edelman comes back that will help Hogan. But given how Dorsett has outproduced Hogan so far this should be a good opportunity for Dorsett to produce even more. If that happens, then I think you would see a more effective Hogan as #3 WR with Gordon being a wild card. Even if Gordon just gives you 2-3 catches a game I think they would take it.

Dorsett is still an enigma to me. How does he drop easy catches but make a somersault dive catch

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
He gets a lot of love too.

Anyway, I just found out that I am going to the game tomorrow with some customers. I have never been to a Thursday Night game before.

Is there anything special I need to know? What time do the lots open, etc.??

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Nah that was a good call. Forward progress stopped and Edelman made no attempt to continue the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad