Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON II - 85-35 - Jerry Remy Again Diagnosed With Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Machado deal is done @CHRDANHUTCH ! On a serious note, though, it's actually going to be 5 prospects coming back. We know Diaz, MAy (both great gets) and Robinson, but I'm genuinely curious who else LAD is adding. That system is so stacked they have guys in A ball who are better than most teams top 10 prospects. This could turn out really well for BAL.

Surprisingly May and Robinson aren't in the deal after all. Diaz is still a great piece.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I know it's just Detroit, but nice game from Price regardless.

This is absolutely brutal to watch though with all of Ron Gardenhire's pitching changes

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Mets beat the Yankees - lead is now 5 1/2

There have never been three 100-win teams in the same league in a season. Yankees are on pace for 105, but as fun as it would be to have something like that happen for the first time, it would be much funnier for the Yankees to go on a huge losing streak and miss out on the wild card spot. :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Angels helping us get closer to Houston in run differential as well. :laugh:
Sox were 38 behind before our game, currently 20 behind, and the Astros bullpen still have 7 outs of opportunity to narrow the gap.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If I’m Brian Cashmsn I’m all over Tampa for Chris Archer. New York the city and team would be great for this guy.

The Yanks can overpay and Tampa would be dumb to not take the best deal even if the Yankees

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Tonight on PBS:

American Masters - Ted Williams: The Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived.

tedwilliams-americanmasters-600_tjDDohZ.jpg

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
There have never been three 100-win teams in the same league in a season. Yankees are on pace for 105, but as fun as it would be to have something like that happen for the first time, it would be much funnier for the Yankees to go on a huge losing streak and miss out on the wild card spot. :laugh:

sign me up for a Leaf's style collapse.

I want the Yankees to keep this up all year, miss out on the division to the Sox, then lose the Wild Card game and go home feeling empty and playing the what if game

Reactions: Fossy21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad