Patriots/NFL 2018 Regular Season II - 2-2 - Fish Squished - Next up Indy, Thursday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So freaking dumb having Brady throwing deep and allowing hits like that

Gannon is an excellent commentator- my favorite duo with Harlen

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Brady. Luck. Thursday night.
Luck led a great comeback effort today, the Colts are going to be up for that game because of the McDaniels drama last winter and all the other crap in the history between these two franchises.

But with Edelman back I feel reasonably good about our chances of beating them

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Colts doing Colts things as usual

Frank Reich decided to go for it on 4th and 4 from like his own 40 in OT and turn it over, then the Colts let DeAndre Hopkins get wide open to put the Texans in FG range to win it

We are not losing to this team on Thursday, no way

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I get trying to be aggressive and going for a win, but....at that juncture just play for the tie. Just a completely stupid decision.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
That’s not good for Cleveland. They had a chance to kill time and possibly make it a three score game. Instead a fumble om the first play and nearly instant score. Two turnovers for Mayfield, one a pick-six and one basically a scoop and score.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Late to the party but that's a big win. If the running game can get going that'll be big for allowing our WRs some more separation which is what lacked last week. Michel looked really good.

Now the full squad will be back for Indy. Edelman back from suspension and maybe Gordon can carve out a bit more of the role.

The Pats are back on track :)

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Can the 4 Boston teams win 4 major league titles in the next 9 months? Has it ever been done before?

Probably not, but I wouldn’t mind. :laugh:

And no. Twice cities have won three (never four) in a year (Detroit in 1935-36 and New York in 1969-70 - though I think they had 7 major sports teams at the time). And the NBA of course didn’t exist when Detroit achieved it, so they definitely came closest.

Of course, the page I looked for info on took the question to mean in either a calendar year or the respective seasons. The Red Sox are in the previous season compared to what the others will be, so they’ll have to win it next year for it to really count. ;)

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Week 11 in 2014 snapped the Browns’ last win streak (at 3!). Will they finally get one again? :laugh:

They will! And arguably should’ve been 4-0, especially if they started Mayfield from the start (even though he had three turnovers for (near-)instant scores today)

Edit: jinx? :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: KrejciMVP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad