2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | CURLING | Feb 8th - 25th

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
2-2 still early. We have Hammer so it's fine. Notlike the Norwegian guy did anyting so far....Lawes gotta start producing for us to win...suck that it should be like 6-0..:(

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Lawes has been absolutely abysmal. Not really any nice way of saying it. This shouldn't even be close.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
She can’t make a shot...The definition of choking is what we’re seeing from her. She needs to take a breathe and get her game back to decent normal.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
She can’t make a shot...The definition of choking is what we’re seeing from her. She needs to take a breathe and get her game back to decent normal.

She's reaching Shawn Barber levels of choking right now. She's throwing too heavy or too light, her calling is off, she doesn't trust herself or Morris's decisions. she did the same thing in the medal rounds in 2014 with Jones's rink. junk shot after junk shot.

Reactions: FlareKnight

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
everything about Lawes is off....the sweeping etc...
yikes...

I hope we don't give the game away...

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
You can't convince me that it doesn't go through a curler's head that it'd be fun to throw a rock at warp speed when there are 9 rocks in the rings just to witness the ensuing hilarity.

I refuse to believe curlers don't have a sense of humor... :sarcasm:

Reactions: Adonis Creed

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Ive watched ton of curling...played a business tournament for fun this year....we we'Re matched with a PRO..I played 3rd and I was quite good lol...my knowledge of the game and watching it for 20 yaers helped me a ton....still a difficult sports to master...

take 1 minutes to lear....100 years to master:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->