2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | CURLING | Feb 8th - 25th

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Koreans nearly got that one. The Russian woman was very mediocre but damn she nailed that triple take out in the 9th for the win.

It's going to be hard for anyone to crack the top 4 of Canada-Swiss-Russia-Norway now by the looks of it.
That triple takeout was very impressive.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Games not on TV now. But his draw should determine the top 4 for mixes doubles. Swiss beating South Korea will end their hopes but China might stay in the conversation against the terrible Finnish team.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Canada his rolling. OAR male is such a bad sport...asking for stupid measurement and being a dick early in the tourney.

Representing his country well...

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
US was eliminated.
Ah I kinda meant more Norway lol.

Looks like that gives China a shot at playoffs if they beat Norway tonight.

Russians look like paper tigers. Only Finland is shooting worse but somehow Russia is clinched already.

Edit: I kinda love the Russian male though that guy is way more animated than most curlers. Cheering good results, waving the air above rocks to get them out, etc. Passionate. Even my Ukrainian heritage gf was amused by his antics.

Last edited:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I wish I'd known this mixed doubles event existed before the competition started so I could have bet on it. Morris and Lawes have rounded into form and I really can't see them losing this. Canada's depth in curling gives them a huge leg up on the other nations who's top curlers are in the main event.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Luckily for us Norway men is quite weak..if Morris is in form we sould win easily...best player fo te tourney by 10 miles.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
they've changed rocks, so let's see how this works
annnd John's overcurled.

holy. crap.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
he lost the shooter. but. (shrug)
I am not liking this game for Lawes.

Ad