2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | CURLING | Feb 8th - 25th

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sweden wasn’t talking much in End 8, but in that end they barely said a word.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Dedication, perseverance, hard work, never giving up and abit of luck and now Shuster finally gets an olympic gold after so many years. Never thought I'd see this, but congrats! :D

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Wow, never would have imaged this, congrats team USA

I don't know what's harder to believe. US mens team winning olympic gold in curling or Canada's mens and womens curling teams walking away with ZERO medals?!?

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
HAHA they gave Shuster and his team THE WRONG GOLD MEDALS! :oops: :D

One of the American curlers showed it on the CBC stream and it says 'Women's Curling' on their gold medals instead of men's. Wonder if the Swedes and Swiss got the correct medals? :cool:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
This whole tournament turned around when Mr. T got on the curling train. As if Mr. T's legacy could get any bigger and more awesome...

What’s the hockey equivalent of that 5 point play?

I'd say that it's like scoring 3 goals on a 5-minute major in a possible Cup-clinching game. When the Kings did that against the Devils in Game 6 in 2012, you knew that they won the Cup, even though there was still half of the game to play. Here, it was even more likely, since it was in the 8th of 10 ends, so it'd be like scoring 3 on a 5-min major in the 3rd period.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad