2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | BIATHLON | Feb 10th - 23rd

Oct 18, 2006
Wierer to medal today. Her time to shine. Darya looking good so far, but I don't trust her on current shooting form.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Dahlmeier is always dangerous even with some misses. Kuzmina strong. Domracheva, or Mrs Bjørndalena as we sometimes jokes here in Norway, might have the day. The Norwegian skiiers don't show very clear they would have been the cross-country national team in some other countries.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Dahlmeier is always dangerous even with some misses. Kuzmina strong. Domracheva, or Mrs Bjørndalena as we sometimes jokes here in Norway, might have the day. The Norwegian skiiers don't show very clear they would have been the cross-country national team in some other countries.
She`s already over a minute behind coming to the third shooting.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Is that where she went for the stand rather than prone? She's had some classic moments haha!

Wierer looking good!
Yep, and the very next year she shot on the wrong targets. In Oberhof, too.
Edit: It`s called "prone" shoting? And here I type "lying" all the time.

Oct 18, 2006
How nervous was Kuzmina!! Won't matter, but that was crazy.

Darya holds her nerve! Should take silver.

Wierer what a shame.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Strangely, she`s mostly mediocre in the world cup.

I think this had been weirder if not for the fact she has had two kids while being an athlete. Kind of gives an explanation why she haven't racked up more victories in the World Cup. She has really focused on the really big championships.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
I think this had been weirder if not for the fact she has had two kids while being an athlete. Kind of gives an explanation why she haven't racked up more victories in the World Cup. She has really focused on the really big championships.
True, but she`s in the worldcup since the middle of the 2000s and the first child came very early in her career. She missed time but she had enough time to compete still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->