Sep 13, 2004
Reactions: Red

Southern_Canuck

Sep 13, 2004
Sat Oct 13

AHL

Utica 7 Toronto 4
Kulbakov 30 saves on 34 shots

Darren Archibald (2) ASST: Adam Gaudette (1), Jesse Graham (1)
Tanner MacMaster (1) ASST: Reid Boucher (1), Tanner Kero (3)
Brendan Woods (1) ASST: Guillaume Brisebois (1), Jalen Chatfield (1)
Adam Gaudette (2) ASST: Darren Archibald (1)
Reid Boucher (6) ASST: Olli Juolevi (2), Tanner Kero (4) (PP)
Lukas Jasek (1) ASST: Carter Bancks (2)
Reid Boucher (7) ASST: Jonathan Dahlen (3), Adam Gaudette (2) (PP)

ECHL

Indy 8 Kalamazoo 4

NCAA

Northeastern 5 Sacred Heart 0
Madden 1 goal (2nd), +3

OHL

Windsor 2 Peterborough 4
DiPietro was the back-up

WHL

Spokane 3 Moose Jaw 4
Woo 0 points, +1

S_C

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Tryamkin was back in the line-up for Avtomobilist today. He was pointless in a 1-0 victory, with 21:40 of ice-time. There's an "a" after his name, as there is for another defenceman. Nigel Dawes has the "k," so I'm guessing Dawes is now the captain.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Tryamkin was back in the line-up for Avtomobilist today. He was pointless in a 1-0 victory, with 21:40 of ice-time. There's an "a" after his name, as there is for another defenceman. Nigel Dawes has the "k," so I'm guessing Dawes is now the captain.

Update from Botchford in the "Athletties": his scratch the other game and his no longer being the captain -- both coach's decision.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Update from Botchford in the "Athletties": his scratch the other game and his no longer being the captain -- both coach's decision.
Yikes! Tryamkin scratched and loses the captaincy. Is this a pattern here of a player headbutting with his coach? First Willie and now his KHL coach. He might need an attitude adjustment if he ever ends up playing for Green.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Yikes! Tryamkin scratched and loses the captaincy. Is this a pattern here of a player headbutting with his coach? First Willie and now his KHL coach. He might need an attitude adjustment if he ever ends up playing for Green.

It does raise the question, doesn't it. It'll be interesting to track as the season progresses.

Southern_Canuck

Sep 13, 2004
Sun Oct 14

AHL

Utica 5 Toronto 3
Kulbakov 38 saves on 41 shots

Zack MacEwen (2) ASST: Brendan Woods (1), Kole Lind (2)
Michael Carcone (1) ASST: Darren Archibald (2), Dylan Blujus (1)
Reid Boucher (8) ASST: Tanner MacMaster (4), Tanner Kero (5)
Guillaume Brisebois (1) ASST: Cam Darcy (1)
Cam Darcy (1) ASST: None (EN)

OHL

Windsor 5 Kingston 2
DiPietro 38 saves on 40 shots (selected 1st star)

Hamilton 6 Oshawa 5 (OT)
Brassard 1 assist, even

S_C

Reactions: lindgren

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Madden 2 games 2 goals. Keeping an eye on him...
Wow! Really thought with so many of the Canuck prospects graduating to the pros it might be a bit of a 'down year' for prospect watching. But the Canucks and Brackett continue to mine gold from the USHL and the NCAA.

Madden and Lockwood off to great starts, and Madden still only 18, Impressed in development camp, and looks to continue as one of younger players in NCAA Div. I. Impressive.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Wow! Really thought with so many of the Canuck prospects graduating to the pros it might be a bit of a 'down year' for prospect watching. But the Canucks and Brackett continue to mine gold from the USHL and the NCAA.

Madden and Lockwood off to great starts, and Madden still only 18, Impressed in development camp, and looks to continue as one of younger players in NCAA Div. I. Impressive.
O its true and also Rathy boy Bone, Dipi, Brassard, and even the Utunen

Man I love this team :yo:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
We're not calling him Rathy Boy Bone, his name will never be Rathy Boy Bone, his name is Star Star Star Star Star
Put it to a poll Zombie Man!!

Rathy boy Bone (RbB)

OR

Star Star Star Star Star (5S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad