Injury Report: 2018 Playoffs: Adam Erne (out)

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Lets be honest here. We all know whats coming.

AoySyK6.png

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Dotchin is a bad choice always, especially so against a team with New Jersey’s speed. They’d match hall with Dotchin and hall would probably bank it in off that dumb oaf’s head.

Koekkoek would be ok, if we were still at home and needed someone for 5:00 a night of offensive zone starts or something. But we’re not, we’re in jersey, and we’re gonna play hedman 30+ minutes I guess

Dotchin would be an awesome choice. He could take a dumb penalty in the 1st period, lose a fight in the second and finish the game -3.:sarcasm:

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
The only consolation I can give you is that we made it to the stanley cup finals with Sustr AND Matt Carle on the team before.

This is a good point. But we didn't WIN the Cup that year either. And I'm sorry, but I just can't "like" any postings with pictures of Carle or Sustr, even in a humorous posting. It's sort of like saying you enjoy the WNBA.

(Note to self: Start drinking more pre-game while Sustr warms up)

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
This is a good point. But we didn't WIN the Cup that year either. And I'm sorry, but I just can't "like" any postings with pictures of Carle or Sustr, even in a humorous posting. It's sort of like saying you enjoy the WNBA.

Well it all depends on how long Girardi is out for, IF he is even out.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Well it all depends on how long Girardi is out for, IF he is even out.

I love Girardi. But he does get hurt a lot. If we're going to sit him for one or two games, these games in NJ would be it. I'd rather have 95% Girardi against Boston than gimpy Dan.

Reactions: Master P

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I love Girardi. But he does get hurt a lot. If we're going to sit him for one or two games, these games in NJ would be it. I'd rather have 95% Girardi against Boston than gimpy Dan.
Agreed. I'm ok with having someone like sustr play a few games if it means Girardi can rest up and get ready to play.

Reactions: DaBolts

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

The only reason we've made it this far is because we have a giant 25 on the center of our arena as well as on everyone's jersey. Carle's spirit is what drives this team forwards. Look what happened last season when we bought him out.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Dotchin is a bad choice always, especially so against a team with New Jersey’s speed. They’d match hall with Dotchin and hall would probably bank it in off that dumb oaf’s head.

Koekkoek would be ok, if we were still at home and needed someone for 5:00 a night of offensive zone starts or something. But we’re not, we’re in jersey, and we’re gonna play hedman 30+ minutes I guess
True but the problem his our RD side beyond Strals. We don’t have anybody reliable there without G.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Play 7 D. Dress Dotchin and Sustr.

Hedman - Coburn
McDonagh - Stralman
Sergachev - Sustr/Dotchin

Rotate Sergachev in on the right so one of Hedman or McD can babysit Dotchin and Giraffe. Easily doable. Forget the matchup to an extent and worry about zone starts with Sustr and Dotchin. We get pinned in with one of them on the ice against Hall = goal. Can't do that for 3 periods. Over playing Stralman is good for another goal against so if they get 10 minutes and Sergachev coming in every couple shifts, it's easily doable. Bowness needs to direct traffic tomorrow or else Hynes is going to have a field day feeding the giraffe.

Reactions: DaBolts and Bolt 45

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Play 7 D. Dress Dotchin and Sustr.

Hedman - Coburn
McDonagh - Stralman
Sergachev - Sustr/Dotchin

Rotate Sergachev in on the right so one of Hedman or McD can babysit Dotchin and Giraffe. Easily doable. Forget the matchup to an extent and worry about zone starts with Sustr and Dotchin. We get pinned in with one of them on the ice against Hall = goal. Can't do that for 3 periods. Over playing Stralman is good for another goal against so if they get 10 minutes and Sergachev coming in every couple shifts, it's easily doable. Bowness needs to direct traffic tomorrow or else Hynes is going to have a field day feeding the giraffe.
dotchin hasn't played since March 17.

if girardi is hurt, and we don't see dotchin, you have to wonder if it's another issue wherein he violated some sort of rule.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
dotchin hasn't played since March 17.

if girardi is hurt, and we don't see dotchin, you have to wonder if it's another issue wherein he violated some sort of rule.

I don't think he's broken another rule. I think they didn't play him cause they wanted a steady 6 heading down the stretch. That and because he's ass.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Always down for more Peca although what does this mean for Conacher.

Peca is more physical so that mean that Cally might be out for the Boston series too. Peca is a much harder hitter than Conacher. I'd be shocked if he doesn't finish out the Devils series.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Rather have Dotchin playing the right against Hall than Sergachev.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->