Proposal: 2018 Playoff Avatar: UPDATED POLL - SEE EXAMPLES IN OP, VOTING CLOSES WEDNESDAY

Choose your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
bqpIYo9.gif

ny0jE22.gif

a4QtWjY.gif

I'll try to do a charlie brown and willy wonka one later. The titanic idea is a bit more complicated but I should have one before the end of the weekend.

Just an fyi they will look better/different if we do decide on one of these. These are just rough drafts.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
bqpIYo9.gif

ny0jE22.gif

a4QtWjY.gif

I'll try to do a charlie brown and willy wonka one later. The titanic idea is a bit more complicated but I should have one before the end of the weekend.

Just an fyi they will look better/different if we do decide on one of these. These are just rough drafts.

I love them all. Thank you!

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
I just assumed because mine stopped working at that time. Turns out I just had to jiggle the handle (re-upload it). Thanks ;)

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
bqpIYo9.gif

ny0jE22.gif

a4QtWjY.gif

Thanks so much Pook. Tag me when the rest are ready, and I'll set up the poll.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
The "you can't lose in the second round..." one is awesome, definitely the best of the bunch, but I'm not sure how we could personalize them for all us Caps users. Would we all just use the same one?

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
The "you can't lose in the second round..." one is awesome, definitely the best of the bunch, but I'm not sure how we could personalize them for all us Caps users. Would we all just use the same one?

We'd just churn out a bunch of different ones like

You can't overpay for Karlsson... ...if you already overpaid for Orpik
You can't lose your rookie scoring winger to injury... ...if he's safe in the pressbox

They'd just be whatever anyone could think of

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I remain heavy anti same advatar for all. Heck, I hate the idea of everyone having the exact same 3rd frame.

Advertising the SCPs here is perhaps the least likely site on the planet that needs it. While it does add some closure to the predictable 3 frame gif, I think it can be done away with completely. Devote more time to the frames that we want to see, while not eating up the limited file size.

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Exorcise the demons

Use The Exorcist for pics or ideas. It is set in Georgetown, after all. Ovi's head doing a 360. Levitating off the bed. The Bed levitating. Things falling down the stairs or out the window - maybe a ref. Her getting shots. Spelling out something on Ovi's stomach. CUP backwards, S1d, or whatever.

Exorcist-1973-790x444.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->