OT: 2018 Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Only scored in one inning but good win. Held the Yankees to 4 hits. Eflin putting the heat on VV and Pivetta.

he's had a great June, what to do with Eickhoff if he's back soon, pen I guess cause no way can they take Eflin out of the rotation. Jake's the one that needs to step up, he was great to start but ever since calling out Kingery (who was the wrong person he should have called out) he has been more shit then good.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Going to the game tonight, my first one in two years...trying to watch my carbs, any suggestions for low carb food options in the stadium?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Going to the game tonight, my first one in two years...trying to watch my carbs, any suggestions for low carb food options in the stadium?
Bulls BBQ off the concourse behind the right field line. They usually have turkey legs or pulled pork. Plus I think I've gotten slaw there as a side. Haven't been to a game in two years either lol options are fairly limited though from what I remember. They used to be really good about bringing food into the park though not sure if that's still the case.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Geez they need to find another competent arm in the pen. Neshek made a rehab assignment the other day, but they still need someone else even if he works out.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Geez they need to find another competent arm in the pen. Neshek made a rehab assignment the other day, but they still need someone else even if he works out.

I don't like the guys who are available. Feel like the Phillies should just wait it out and see who emerges in system from the slop.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Pivetta threw a good game tonight

202.gif

Reactions: Young Sandwich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad