OT: 2018 Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Could you imagine the outrage for Gabe if it was him that put the game winning run on base via intentional walk

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Grullon is playing well at Reading, he's only 22, a couple years away but an excellent defensive catcher starting to show some serious powr.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watched Clearwater tonight, first time seeing Adonis Medina, he was on fire as he racked up the K's. Impressive outing for sure despite giving up a couple hits. With him and Sixto they have two major arms that might not be too far away.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Watched Clearwater tonight, first time seeing Adonis Medina, he was on fire as he racked up the K's. Impressive outing for sure despite giving up a couple hits. With him and Sixto they have two major arms that might not be too far away.
They also have Kilome, who's ceiling isn't as high as those two I believe, but I think he's got some stuff.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
They also have Kilome, who's ceiling isn't as high as those two I believe, but I think he's got some stuff.

I've seen Kilome live, haven't seen too much of him this year but haven't heard good things as most seem to think he's a pen arm. When I saw him with Lakewood I thought he was too skinny, looked like a bean pole as he's tall but lanky. It will be interesting to see what he can do if they have him repeat Reading next year. Having Sixto, Medina and Kilome would be fun to watch.

Reactions: wankstifier

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
What the hell is up with the commentary tonight? Who thought putting them in the stands and all this other shit was a good idea? Just call the damn game.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Tommy Hunter is out there throwing BP.

What a total bum.

Kapler should have stuck with Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad