OT: 2018 Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Seriously...who the f*** is Kapler going to put in????

Like is there a special bullpen he's not using? He has 1 f***ing guy.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
While i have soured on JJ and the Flyers crew..i have hated the Phils broadcast team for a while now

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
He left Pivetta in so long, he almost gave up the lead, all they had to do was get 5 f***ing outs and they couldn't do it.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Oh I don’t know, maybe use your best ****in g reliever as the closer, and not put your worst reliever in a save situation?
He's not f***ing available. He pitched 2 days in a row for 3 innings. You want sign Dominguez up for Tommy John at the end of the week?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
If he knew how to fing manage a bullpen in the first place, he would have been available for this game, numbnuts.

So lose the games in Milwaukee for the potential to win a game 3 days later.

I'm sure if Gabe could predict the future he'd be an A+ manager. Unfortunately he has to play for that game, and again he has 1 pitcher, you seem to keep talking like he has a ton of live arms, they have nothing but batting practice pitchers and Dominguez

Reactions: klutch

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
This isnt a playoff team. Cant field. Cant get outs in the bullpen.
Most people understood this coming into the season. Not shocking. Only reason I thought they had a chance was if the Division was awful and JP, Franco, and Hoskins shredded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad