OT: 2018 Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Herrera was carrying the offense but now that he's gone cold as ice, dropping his ave over 70 pts, Hoskins, Santana, Kingery, Crawford, Altherr, Williams, that is just a terrible lineup right now. They had 2 guys in the lineup hitting over .250 and one of them is in a major slump. Just have to hope at some point some of the bats wake up until Herrera gets out of his slump.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
That's where there minor league complex is. Probably want him to work with a specific instructor down there.

He can obviously handle AAA pitching which is what he did during his rehab not to long ago.

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
This game is just atrocious

And it only gets worse

The real Phillies are here for the summer

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
think they jumped on the hype train on Kingery too soon..should probably be down on the farm..can't send him down now..would look bad

Jake ...such a bonehead..called the team out but has stunk...Odubel has been awful the past few weeks..and Franco is..just as bad as last year...

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I think it's pretty apparent Kingery isn't a SS. Doesn't make sense to trade Hernandez at this point though since he's one of the few competent players we have.

Reactions: Jtown

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I never thought this team was a contender this year, Arrieta and Santana weren't close to moving the needle that far.
Just have to live with growing pains, like, ahem another team going through a rebuild.

Meanwhile Ortiz is getting hot at Lakewood, keep an eye on him, he could be arriving with Bohm in 2020 or so.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Yay the Phils are on the MLB network. And Knapp just blew one out to center!

Full disclosure, after living out in eastern Washington for 20+ years, I am just as big a Mariners fan as I am a Phillies fan...so REALLY happy the M's are as good as they are as. well

EDIT: fat fingers on the phone

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I just missed it. I turned it back on to see them watering the field and didn't know what happened.

Is it wrong to be searching Twitter feverishly for video of a guy vomiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->