OT: 2018 Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I can't post link till I get home but I'm reading Phillies are moving up nats moving out of arrietta signing.

I think Phil's will sign him next week. I could see 3 yrs with a club option.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Kapler seems like Maddon.

These attempts to compare football to baseball or hockey are gonna give me an aneurysm. Can the Eagles just disband now

Reactions: SnS

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
why do I get the feeling someone is going to get traded.

Joseph bat they like but they have no clue where to play him, LF, 3b , 1b

I get the feeling Franco will get moved soon. I want kingery up at the start of season.

You could move cesar to 3b

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
why do I get the feeling someone is going to get traded.

Joseph bat they like but they have no clue where to play him, LF, 3b , 1b

I get the feeling Franco will get moved soon. I want kingery up at the start of season.

You could move cesar to 3b

Joseph is probably close to the waiver wire at this point. He's not very interesting.

Hernandez doesn't really have the power you'd want at corner IF. Of course, neither does Franco apparently, but I want to see what Franco has to offer this season. The Phillies rejected offer(s) for Franco this offseason. They can't sell high because productivity has really faltered and they don't want to sell low on him.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He should be the Starting 2B on opening day and needs to spend all year at phillies.

I don't think they will do that, give up a year of control since there's no need.

Apparently Kapler loves Cesar. Could just be coach speak, but we'll see.

Is there anyone that Kapler doesn't love though? He seems overly positive when talking about his players. So far everything i've seen him say is just always positive. Granted I haven't read that much from him yet but wondering if that's his game plan to just be super positive.

Joseph is probably close to the waiver wire at this point. He's not very interesting.

I believe he has one more option year left so I would expect to see him in LV.

Reactions: whitstifier

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
JP Morosi on High Heat on Mlb network with the Mad dog. He saying Alot of Scott Boras clients are getting ready to sign and he expects Mike Moose to sign with White sox.

Morosi, also believes Phillies are the leading choice for Arrieta and he also states that if he signs Lynn would follow him. So will see.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Nola 4 ip 57 pitches 5k 1 hit 0 walks He did pretty well, al though red sox had a split squad and there starters are at the other game, but Benentendi was in todays game and nola got him.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone bullish on Nola this season?
I am. I don't think he's got that ACE gene in him, but I think he can be a good top of the rotation guy while we wait for someone else.

I'll tell you who I am thinking is going to have a big year (albeit not in the majors). Mickey Mantle Moniak. I really think he's going to turn it on and inch closer to the majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->