OT: 2018 Phillies: Part trey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
This is going to be a big challenge for Kapler. This team is falling apart at the seams. No part of this team is doing well and it appears the losses will mount. Going to be huge if he can keep them together and not fall down the standings quickly.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Every team hits it's rough spots, it's a learning experience for the kids, they've never been in a pennant race before, heck, half of them haven't been through a 162 game season before!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ramos shouldn't be too far away and they can now spell some of the regulars that are struggling now that they have a better bench then watching Mitch Walding and Cozens strike out. They should platoon Santana and Bourn to give him some time off, get Quinn in more games, to give one of Herrera/Hoskins a night off here and there. Plus Florimon shouldn't be too far away so they can send down Kingery to get some AB's in LV.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Rosters expand in two weeks. They could send Kingery down, but I think they are going to want all the options they can get down the stretch.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Ramos us activated as well
Not today. Maybe tomorrow.
Crawford will be moved in the off season i have a feeling
Maybe, but I don't think this move has anything to do with it. He needs ABs after all of the time he has missed. They only called him up because they needed an extra position player and options on the 40 man roster are limited. And Kapler likes having a 4 man bench and extra arms in the bullpen (especially against a team like Boston).

They would really be selling low on Crawford.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Neris was pitching very well in Lehigh, he was sent down to regain his confidence in his splitter.
He's a better bet for the 9th inning than SD right now, at one point last year he saved 20 of 20.
Like many RPs, he's erratic, or go look at Lidge's career.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->