2018 Over/Under

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I am assuming you are speaking AHL - I will go with over. I think 50-60 points with 1st PP unit time.

O/U - Thomas takes over as the 2nd line center after 40 games.

Over, way, way over. It will be years before he is 2nd line C since we have Schenn and O'Reilly locked up. that's no slight on Thomas, they are just both low-end 1Cs.

Our PP will be better than 16 teams, over/under? ie, over = top half and under = bottom half of the league

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Over, way, way over. It will be years before he is 2nd line C since we have Schenn and O'Reilly locked up. that's no slight on Thomas, they are just both low-end 1Cs.

Our PP will be better than 16 teams, over/under? ie, over = top half and under = bottom half of the league

Over.
I would think we have the Players to be top 7 or so. It will be very interesting to see what Armstrong does if the PP isn't in the top 15 within the first 3 months. Part of that might be chemistry - but no reason in my mind that Tarasenko shouldn't be to the Blues what Ovie is for the Caps. We really should have the same set up and we have a ton of players to chose from. The loss of Shatty shouldn't have done what it did to the PP.

O/U - End of preseason before the first Blues trade one of the extra Dmen.

Bluesish

Embrace Mediocracy
Nov 19, 2011
Rust Belt, USA
Over.
I would think we have the Players to be top 7 or so. It will be very interesting to see what Armstrong does if the PP isn't in the top 15 within the first 3 months. Part of that might be chemistry - but no reason in my mind that Tarasenko shouldn't be to the Blues what Ovie is for the Caps. We really should have the same set up and we have a ton of players to chose from. The loss of Shatty shouldn't have done what it did to the PP.

O/U - End of preseason before the first Blues trade one of the extra Dmen.
I'm gonna take the under. I think someone impresses at camp and we move an extra (gunnarson?) Dman because of it.

O/U: 40 pts for Fabbri

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Starts? I’ll go under.

Thorburn 4.5 games played for the blues this season.

Over. I think he'll skate for 8-10 games, unless Nolan just blows everyone away in camp and Nolan plays in Thornburn's stead as the gritty vet on the 4th line.

O/U Blues are still looking to clinch a post season berth in game 79 of the season.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Over. I think he'll skate for 8-10 games, unless Nolan just blows everyone away in camp and Nolan plays in Thornburn's stead as the gritty vet on the 4th line.

O/U Blues are still looking to clinch a post season berth in game 79 of the season.

under. Blues clinch a PO spot by game 77.

O/U Blues starting goalies get pulled 8 times next season?

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
under. Blues clinch a PO spot by game 77.

You think that we get that much separation from middle of the pack to be 11 points clear of the bubble teams?

I think that's highly optimistic in our division. I love the off-season that Army's gifted us and the team with, but still think that it's going to be more of a dogfight to make the playoffs - I doubt the division leader clinches a berth before game 75 - you're telling me you believe the Blues are going to be in contention for the division title this year?

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Five games remaining = 10 points ahead of 8th place. Usually ~94 points is good for 8th. So i’m Sayin STL will be at 95 points at the 77 game mark. Division winner should be near 110...so yes, they’re contending for the division title.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I'm going with under, I actually think Reinke is higher on the depth chart, plus I think Walman would also be higher.

O/U: Walman 15 NHL games

I will go with a small over of 17-18. I have to imagine he becomes first injury call up if we move Gunnarson or Bouw.

Over/Under 50 points total for Kyrou between AHL and NHL.

Chief Steele

Jun 26, 2018
I'm going with under, I actually think Reinke is higher on the depth chart, plus I think Walman would also be higher.

O/U: Walman 15 NHL games

I really hope Walman finds his game again, It sucked for him last year with the Blues not having an AHL affiliate. I hope he comes to camp with a chip on his shoulder and plays lights out..

Chief Steele

Jun 26, 2018
I will go with a small over of 17-18. I have to imagine he becomes first injury call up if we move Gunnarson or Bouw.

Over/Under 50 points total for Kyrou between AHL and NHL.

I will go Over I think he can put up 60+ easy between the two and with as much hype that is around him I think he is eager to produce.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Under but he should be around 45, imo.

O/U: 50 games for Soshnikov
Under. If everyone is healthy, I don't think he's part of the starting 12. Plus he seems like he's made of glass. If he gets hurt a guy like Blais or Sanford could try to snag his spot. I think he'll see 40 games tops.

O/U: 35 points for Dunn

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Under. If everyone is healthy, I don't think he's part of the starting 12. Plus he seems like he's made of glass. If he gets hurt a guy like Blais or Sanford could try to snag his spot. I think he'll see 40 games tops.

O/U: 35 points for Dunn

Can I say equal? I looked at his splits. He had 11 in 44 games prior to all star game and 13 in 31 after that. I think he settled it so I would think 35 to 40 would be reasonable.

O/U - Bokk scored 37 points in the SHL next year. (Just so noone else has to look - Elias Pettersson had 56) this year. (And former Blues draftee Aaron Palushaj had 45).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->