Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I just discover Indian food. It is the BEST

Lamb in a sauce with naan (bread) and Indian rice mmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
@WTG are you excited for the Verstappen - Leclerc battles next year or what? I don't know what I'm gonna do with no F1 until March

Last edited:

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I am a complete wimp when it comes to anything with spice but I will say that the Indians are great at that whole bread thing.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
For those of you who like international competition, my girlfriend came in 3rd place in a 10km race in Vienna. The race time happened 11 hours after we landed in Vienna from Vancouver, and I captured it in my second vlog here:

What was cool about it is when you register they take down where you're from too, and there were people from other countries who did this race (USA, Germany, Switzerland, Kazakhstan). Very cool memory.

Reactions: clunk

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
No naan and bread are different, what’s the namrmof this restaurant @Etteduag ot Reseob that you went to?

Also anyone else watching the raptors vs warriors game?
Tasty Indian Bistro. The waitress was white, but the names of the food on the menu pretty sure from India. Not sure tbh

And no, dont watch basketball

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Wow I used to go when he was in his old location in surrey on 80th. Didn’t know they got a yaletown one now as well.

If you do feel like going over board on Indian food the tandoori flame Buffett on Scott road and 88th is pretty good

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Wow I used to go when he was in his old location in surrey on 80th. Didn’t know they got a yaletown one now as well.

If you do feel like going over board on Indian food the tandoori flame Buffett on Scott road and 88th is pretty good

Must be pretty new. I don't remember seeing it when I lived there last year.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Must be pretty new. I don't remember seeing it when I lived there last year.
It was brand new, like a month old. Looks different, never seen a restaurant like that before

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Huge Earthquake just hit us in anchorage 7.0 with a 5.8 aftershock.

The earth is still rumbling, the state is in disaster relieve mode. Everything that could fall down did fall down. Luckily no serious damage for us, but our neighbors windows shattered and there is serious road damage, collapsed roads on the highway.

Earth is still rumbling and getting hit constantly by smaller aftershocks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad