Pre-Game Talk: 2018 Olympics, congrats Chris Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Olympics are coming next month. Chris Kelly made the team. :thumbu:

Now's also a great time to congrats Chris on winning the Spengler Cup which was overlooked by the WJC Hockey! :win:

>>>>> Schedule and Scores. <<<< Some really weird scheduled games, gonna be hard to catch them all. :popcorn:

switzerland-hockey-spengler-cup.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Former sens Klinkhammer and O'dell on there and local guy Derek Roy.

Don't forget andrew ebbett.

Ebbett> o'dell.

4 guys who were in the sens org at some point plus local roy. Plenty to cheer for with ties to ottawa/sens.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'm actually very intrigued to see these Olympics. Its really hard to predict what will happen.

I'm guessing more than a few guys will earn themselves a contract in the NHL if they show well.

Reactions: bert

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I'm so hyped for the Olympics. Two Senators greats, Chris Kelly and Eric O'Dell.

I don't think any Sens fan will forget the excitement of Bryan Murray's press conference to announce Eric O'Dell's signing.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
This might honestly be the least appropriate topic for an original thread on here this season.

Who cares?

Personally, I am glad the NHL is taking part in 2018 Olympics. It is nice to see non-superstars get their chance at a gold medal.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I bet Rob Zamuner thought he was safe in his distinguished role of 'Worst Former Senator to Ever Play on an Olympic Team'. Now the poor guy isnt even in the top 3

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I'm really stoked to see Stefan Elliott playing. He's an interesting story and I remember loving him during his wjc. That Geno Reda impersonation with him interviewing Tavares still makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad