Prospect Info: 2018 OHL Prospects Review

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Awesome. Thanks for this!
Nothing I wouldn’t agree with. Very excited and interested to see how the new batch of prospects does this year.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yes thank you, good write up.

I’m also very curious about Luchuk, could adapt to the pros better than we think and establish himself as a legit prospect

So far he hasn’t been voted and I think he might not be in the top-20 prospects ranking of this board (first 15 spots have been voted so far), so it means that most are still doubting his pro adaptation, which is normal given he only exploded offensively in his overage year. But it could also be because he’s a late bloomer and he figured out some things that makes him more efficient, and/or he developed some physical qualities that helps his game. Like most I haven’t followed him before so can’t compare with how he played before.

Anyway, very curious to see him in training camp and how fares against the pros

Note : I’m going to go on a limb and say he wins the Bochenski!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yes thank you, good write up.

I’m also very curious about Luchuk, could adapt to the pros better than we think and establish himself as a legit prospect

So far he hasn’t been voted and I think he might not be in the top-20 prospects ranking of this board (first 15 spots have been voted so far), so it means that most are still doubting his pro adaptation, which is normal given he only exploded offensively in his overage year. But it could also be because he’s a late bloomer and he figured out some things that makes him more efficient, and/or he developed some physical qualities that helps his game. Like most I haven’t followed him before so can’t compare with how he played before.

Anyway, very curious to see him in training camp and how fares against the pros

Note : I’m going to go on a limb and say he wins the Bochenski!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad