2018 OHL Coaches Poll Predictions

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
OHL Prospects: OHL Coaches Poll - My Ballot (2018)

An annual tradition on the blog as I make my picks for the 2018 Coaches Poll.
Always love these things this time of year - I know I'm a little slanted but I think Luke Boka for best shot blocker in the West would have to be considered. Also I don't think I would have ranked DiPietro at best in the west for shoot-outs - not his best skill.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Good post. Love seeing Franco getting some love. Never seen a guy battle so hard every single shift. My only suggestion would be Kelton Hatcher for best body checker. His hits are devastating when he connects.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
OHL Prospects: OHL Coaches Poll - My Ballot (2018)

An annual tradition on the blog as I make my picks for the 2018 Coaches Poll.

Very good article. Most people don't know about him due to being a 2001 born Defensive D, but even as a true rookie, I think Mitchell Brewer is one of the best shot blockers in the OHL. For sure he leads the Gens by a ton. He'll be on this list in the future I'm sure

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Always love these things this time of year - I know I'm a little slanted but I think Luke Boka for best shot blocker in the West would have to be considered. Also I don't think I would have ranked DiPietro at best in the west for shoot-outs - not his best skill.
I wasn't as slanted as I thought - Boka picked as best shot blocker in the west. :)

Reactions: nelli27

slumpy43

Mar 30, 2005
USA
Nice job Brock, pretty good accuracy too!
Read in another thread that Hague was the best Dman in the OHL this year. Do you agree with that assessment? Bouchard did pretty well too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->