NCAA: 2018 Offseason

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Some kid who committed to Florida on ESPN had his mom walk out of the room because he didn’t choose Alabama (She was wearing an Alabama sweater)

Twitter says she came back later so that’s good. It was very awkward live because one of the first questions they asked was “Why did your mom walk out after your announcement?”

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Some kid who committed to Florida on ESPN had his mom walk out of the room because he didn’t choose Alabama (She was wearing an Alabama sweater)

Twitter says she came back later so that’s good. It was very awkward live because one of the first questions they asked was “Why did your mom walk out after your announcement?”

It happens every year & some times it goes as far as the parent not signing off on the letter of intent holding the kid in limbo.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
They got off to great starts each of the last four seasons. From 2014-16, they reached the top 10 in each year before fading (I had to look that up, although I do recall it now that I looked it up.).

Ah, gotcha. I don't pay as much attention to most of the rest of the country as I would like sometimes. There's just so damn many teams out there. Same with basketball outside of the ACC.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Ah, gotcha. I don't pay as much attention to most of the rest of the country as I would like sometimes. There's just so damn many teams out there. Same with basketball outside of the ACC.

I used to for a couple years. Stopped about last year. Just only follow big ten teams now and a few others I like (usc,Texas,Florida)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
https://deadspin.com/michigan-player-tagged-jim-harbaugh-in-series-of-vaguel-1825323391

mzp7dcoipafam1eemaek.png

..Michigan player seems to be threatening Harbaugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad