Grading Dadonov

• Total voters

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Grading Evgenii Dadonov
evgeny-dadonov-2012-234.jpg

Another easy A for me, came and did exactly as I hoped and expected. With that chemistry comes the reasonably added hopes of even further improvement over not too much time!

@adam graves @Catsfan7 @pb1300 @Chino Oscar @CaptainScrewy @Dread Clawz @PanthersHockey1 @BeezKnees @Kellyr @Matthias Nation@Deadmaus @IM Clutcm @Jean Luc Discard @ZamBroni @Ryeram @Optimus Reim @skitsofrantic911 @PC76 @patthebat @HeroGreed @Pragmatic Panther @BabyBarkov @Mogo @CatscratchFever @Haj @Clint @Chaos2k7 @harv3317 @Ghoste @pantherbot @Great8Cam @ShootIt @RainingRats@FloriDada @Olax @16Skippy @gizmo12688 @Skeletorrr @iam76 @5 Hole @PSLguy @ucanthanzalthetruth @klabob @FlaPanthers11 @EnforceTheLaus@I am not exposed @Kilipukki @Little Bobby Boo @Warrn @goCatsgo4 @sashalaine @jvr32 @Sportpsych90 @RunAndGun @letsgrowcactus@Dnigly13 @galaktx @ScottyMascotty @Beach Reptil @drktmplr12 @matmeshow @Gaebriel @flapanthersfan @Pumaconcolorcoryi @SwissLeaf@Aksu @MPGA @Piglet @GermanPanther @Jakeybonz @CanadianPantherFan @SoupyFIN @Beezer @zeroG @batting1k @Desert Panther@PantherboyHTR @Panthers Rock @FlaPnthrsPunk @angry_treefrog @JonathanHuberdoh @flapanthersfan @Beezeral @The Underboss @BB88@ThePatientPanther @IceManCat @Vilam @Kid Icarus @Dabeast @Handlethepasses @Ekblast @vendetta @Matheson4Prez @Sparkman112@Thewselius @juggernaut @Android 16 @jakethesnake23 @spacemanatee @Egblad @Erased @HockeyRulez @Holy Jokinen @Shockley @Aksu @barkovcanfinnish@AwesomePanthers @ursavolta @flomarilius @Rahooji @WESEERED @panthertod @Panteras @ratmanfu @cowboy82nd @Brokin @JP Mick@MillarWithASave

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
A good Forward a good 2Way play. Most People never will remember in that Way he also worked hard in the own Zone. Also jumped a few Times in for a Defender.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Not too many bad things to say about #63, was impressed with his backchecking and his speed.
Think he can hit 30+ this year and we may have three 30 goal guys in him, Trocheck and/or Barkov/Hoffman

Reactions: Chaos2k7

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Had a bit of a blip early in the season, but overall very impressed. Great signing, and easily Tallon's best move last offseason. An A- for me.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Are we grading these on where they stand in the league or on our team? Or how they did last year vs expectations? Think we should clarify if we keep doing these.

I went with 'A.' He exceeded everyone's expectations last year and had good chemistry with Barky. I'm excited to see them build on that this year.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Are we grading these on where they stand in the league or on our team? Or how they did last year vs expectations? Think we should clarify if we keep doing these.

I went with 'A.' He exceeded everyone's expectations last year and had good chemistry with Barky. I'm excited to see them build on that this year.
I think the grade should be all things considered, no?

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
A good Forward a good 2Way play. Most People never will remember in that Way he also worked hard in the own Zone. Also jumped a few Times in for a Defender.
well thats cause most people will remember him getting smoked by brayden pointe and ruining our season :) but yea he was awesomeness. exactly what i knew hed be.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Has a 1st line winger, he's an A. He works well with Barkov and he's decent enough defensively. He brings speed and he was the recipient of more stretch pass last year than I've seen in the past 5 for the Panthers.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Has a 1st line winger, he's an A. He works well with Barkov and he's decent enough defensively. He brings speed and he was the recipient of more stretch pass last year than I've seen in the past 5 for the Panthers.

Can you imagine if he was a little better on the breakaway, he'd probably would have been closer to 30.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Had a bit of a blip early in the season, but overall very impressed. Great signing, and easily Tallon's best move last offseason. An A- for me.
Huby and Barky and Dads looked great until he got hurt and BB switched the lineup. By the time he was back in the lineup they were trying Huby with Tro and Dads waas placed on the 2nd line to not much effect, but he was also probably not 100%.

As soon as he and Barkov were back together you could once again see the natural chemistry.

Without Dads injury its possible Nick never sees the 1st line last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->