2018 Offseason Disappointment Tracker

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
My biggest disappointment so far this year is that I can't really blame Armstrong any longer for the team, and I can no longer jump on the blame Berglund or Sobotka bandwagons, lol!! The only thing I can really complain about is the Jake Allen as starting, overpaid goaltending threads, lol!! Good thing that we signed Maroon so some of the posters here still have someone to complain about, lol!!
Now who can we blame for that mess? Couldn't possibly be the GM...

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Now who can we blame for that mess? Couldn't possibly be the GM...
Yes we blame Army giving too hesitate to Allen long term contract without not deserving it.

Its not Allen fault he sucks, he just isn't that good so we've to deal with it.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
My biggest disappointment so far this year is that I can't really blame Armstrong any longer for the team, and I can no longer jump on the blame Berglund or Sobotka bandwagons, lol!! The only thing I can really complain about is the Jake Allen as starting, overpaid goaltending threads, lol!! Good thing that we signed Maroon so some of the posters here still have someone to complain about, lol!!

I think its just me on the Maroon hate bandwagon. But I am perfectly ok with that. I have Dizee-level accuracy when it comes to contracts I hate that turn out bad. Whether that is the accuracy Dizee thinks he has or the accuracy he really has is up for debate.

Reactions: Shwabeal

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I think its just me on the Maroon hate bandwagon. But I am perfectly ok with that. I have Dizee-level accuracy when it comes to contracts I hate that turn out bad. Whether that is the accuracy Dizee thinks he has or the accuracy he really has is up for debate.
I'm there with you I just haven't said much because you've covered it pretty well :laugh:

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012

You're not alone. It is what it is at this point, but I wasn't excited about it. I'm worried he gets a stupid extension after 2 months.

Reactions: Stealth JD

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

I’m aboard that wagon. I’m dreading the inevitable extension in January.

Reactions: Stealth JD

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Here's a tentative list of things that could go well or poorly for the Blues this offseason (some depending on each individual's perspective). Let's see how many break our way.

Feel free to nominate any others that come to mind.

• Blues replace Armstrong. (Now Blue!)
  • Blues replace Yeo.
  • Blues win the lottery and get a top 3 draft pick.
  • Chicago does not win the draft lottery, because **** them. (Requested)
  • Blues sign Tavares.
  • Blues sign a different top 6 quality player.
  • Blues trade for a top 6 center.
  • Blues trade for a top 6 RW.
  • Blues trade one or more of Sobotka/Gunnarsson/Berglund.
  • Blues don't trade away one of your top 2 favorite prospects.
  • Blues improve their goaltending situation.
  • Fabbri returns healthy and plays like he did before.
  • Bouwmeester returns healthy and plays like he did before.
  • Blues don't lose Schmaltz to waivers.
  • Season Ticket Prices Do Not Increase. (Requested)
  • STC Beer Prices Do Not Increase (Requested)
I think this needs some updates.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->