GDT: 2018 NLCS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Milwaukee Brewers

Who wins this series and advances to the World Series?

• Total voters

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I posted this in the other thread, the Dodgers had a better run differential this year than last. This is a really good team and the amount of quality starters they have is great. Think they will win.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i really, really want the brewers in the WS but i think the dodgers take this one in 7

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I think the dodgers will win it unfortunately.. but I sure hope the Brewers can win

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Dodgers in 5. They've been here (multiple times actually) before and the Brewers rotation leaves a lot to be desired.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This series probably comes down to Ryu and Kershaw. If they pitch well the Dodgers win. If they don’t they probably lose. I don’t think the Dodgers pen is good enough this year to be able to win the series with those two pitching poorly in 3-4 games of the series or even average. The long gap between starts for Ryu and Kershaw could prove troubling the first two games. Both have very bad career numbers on 6 days or more of rest in small sample sizes. I don’t think either of these teams beats the Astros. Both probably beat Boston

Reactions: adsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->