GDT: 2018 NLC Tiebreaker Game - Brewers @ Cubs - Oct. 1st @ 1:05 PM ET, ESPN

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
As much as I hate Baez that was a great at bat. Thought about going to second but I don't think he would have made it. Rizzo with the chance to tie it.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If it's any consolation to Cubs fans, at least it wasn't a do-or-die scenario and they still had a good enough record to snag a WC spot.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
If it's any consolation to Cubs fans, at least it wasn't a do-or-die scenario and they still had a good enough record to snag a WC spot.

and they get home field advantage for the WC game regardless of LAD/COL winning the other game.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

Plus Milwaukee is lovably known as Cubs North.

I'm sure Chicago would have wanted to win and tomorrow is certainly a must win. But I think they're still in a pretty good spot here.

That game meant more to Milwaukee on the confidence scale. As MLB network stated yesterday it's probably best not to go all out for it today.

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Looking back, you could say that Milwaukee’s run to the division title really started here:

If Matt Kemp broke the DBacks, this 15 inning game ignited the Brewers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad