GDT: 2018 NHL Playoffs

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
So I guess we were that close to winning another cup after all. Excuse me while I throw up. Staying away from anything hockey related for a while, see you all in October.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
GMGM screwed this team up so bad. Literally none of these guys were on the Vegas roster last season. How are they supposed to gel? What was he thinking?
Vegas will never win a cup with Gallant as head coach. Just another <insert irrelevant coach from another sport here>.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Caps have taken full control after a bad start. Barring a miracle they're winning this one tonight with Vegas going back home desperate for answers. I'm so happy for Ovechkin right now. I just hope the poor guy has enough heart left in his chest to soak this all in after it being broken so many times.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
@Lateriphobia Catalyst we need backup. Get the Monty Python Black Knight scene in here pronto

No point. This thing is looking like it’s pretty much...

horatio_caruso_-_csi_miami.gif

Ovir

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Vegas finally scores. It was ugly. But guess what: they shot the puck towards the net and a good thing happened. For the life of me I don’t understand why our players wouldn’t do it. Blame has to be put on both the players and coaches. It is hockey 101. When you go several periods without a goal, it is quite clear that have to resort to basics (and the game is just tighter). The Caps domination hurts because we effectively end up #2 for 3/4 years.

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
In the end, Gallant was only able to win one game against the Capitals and it was in a game where both teams were rusty as hell with a long time off between games. Basically got swept in losing 4 in a row.

Sorry guys, Cooper is better, AINEC.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Vegas should have sold at the deadline.

It's really weird seeing Ovi being happy in the NHL playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad