GDT: 2018 NHL Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Foudy and/or Merkley are two huge ceiling picks. Picking near the bottom of the first I'd be good with a couple of big swings.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
welcome back! Haven't seen you post in a long time.

Yeah, forgot my password and didn't remember which email I used to register here. Finally today was bored enough to dig up all the login information. Forum has changed a lot since last visit.

Reactions: Vipers31

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Yeah, forgot my password and didn't remember which email I used to register here. Finally today was bored enough to dig up all the login information. Forum has changed a lot since last visit.

you may have been typing the right password. It said mine and a few others here were wrong as well when the site first changed, even though we were using right passwords. glad you got it working though. welcome back

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I am visiting your wonderful nation this weekend, and wondering how I can watch the draft. Would downloading the NBC app be the best way to go?

You can usually stream it directly from NHL.com. The stream is region locked I think, but if you're outside Canada that shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: WhatTheDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad