GDT: 2018 NHL Entry Draft (SJ Board Edition)

Do you want to have dedicated player discussion threads for each player drafted by the Sharks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Multiple reporters (more reputable reporters than the guy that tweeted the original rumor or Kurz. Specifically Elliot Friedman of Sportsnet/HNIC and Chris Johnson of Sportsnet) are refuting any sort of imminent deal between the Sharks and Habs. So we might have been taken for a ride.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I know this is a crazy question but I really don’t watch much Montreal - how good is Patches?
He's probably a Couture-caliber player with too much pressure on his shoulders. Hasn't performed well in the playoffs so take that for what it's worth.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
It's gonna be so disappointing if we cleared all this cap space for nothing. Going all in on Tavares is the right thing but if we don't get him we're left with a bunch of cap space and no one worthy of giving it to in FA. If all this maneuvering just gets us Rick Nash in the end...

JackSkellington

Pumpkin King
Feb 18, 2016
South Florida
All this Tavares is gonna listen to other teams just to go back to the sorry ass isles is a joke. Keeping Hoffman would've been nice after Tavares plays all his suitors, at least Stamkos had a legit reason so go back seeing his team is cup contenders year in year out. If Tavares wants to win I just don't see why the hell he'll go back when contenders are gonna pay him as well as new York

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->