Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #9 - Vitali Kravtsov (RW) - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate

Don't want this Gif posted by RB getting lost in the locked thread.

The future boys!

Shest: "Wanna be roomies next year?"
Vlaty: "You bet brosky!"

Reattaching from previous thread, thanks @RangerBoy .

I was hoping to see exactly this, can't wait for the future man!

Pssh. Please. I already had it up in the prospects thread before he posted it there. :)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Don't want this Gif posted by RB getting lost in the locked thread.

The future boys!

Shest: "Wanna be roomies next year?"
Vlaty: "You bet brosky!"

Adam Lambert or Ryan Lambert what's his name??? lol Says we have no future and who is the Shestyorkin guy? o_O

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks to aj_ranger. All credit goes to him. The MSG Network used one of his Kravstov gif’s during a broadcast recently. That was cool.

Which is pretty hypocritical since they have filed complaints about people on Twitter posting GIFs of Ranger goals, yet they use a GIF on their own broadcast to which they don't own the rights :laugh:

Reactions: Rangers in 7

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Which is pretty hypocritical since they have filed complaints about people on Twitter posting GIFs of Ranger goals, yet they use a GIF on their own broadcast to which they don't own the rights :laugh:

Maybe they got permission to use it.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Did Alex have the rights to use the content in the gif? Was it his? Was it fair use for the Rangers to include it in a broadcast? What constitutes fair use of MSG material? :laugh: Who knows? Does it matter?

Reactions: Joey Bones

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Did Alex have the rights to use the content in the gif? Was it his? Was it fair use for the Rangers to include it in a broadcast? What constitutes fair use of MSG material? :laugh: Who knows? Does it matter?
I mean it sucks not being able to get gifs of most Ranger games anymore (cept when they play on nbc)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

That was not really my point. It's the part about MSG sending cease and desist letters to people using GIFs on Twitter, and then they go out and use a GIF from Twitter on their own broadcast

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
That was not really my point. It's the part about MSG sending cease and desist letters to people using GIFs on Twitter, and then they go out and use a GIF from Twitter on their own broadcast
I know what your point was. Welcome to copyright law in the US. The actual content creators (in this case, MSG) will almost always have a leg to stand on when filing a copyright claim, whereas those that create content from other sources (me, making a GIF of an MSG game) generally lose out. Not saying it's good or right or just. But that's just how it is, and it's not an MSG thing.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Do you happen to have that list by any chance?

1. Evgeni Kuznetsov (81)
2. Kirill Kaprizov (77)
3. Vladimir Tarasenko (53)
4. Pavel Buchnevich (50)
5. Eeli Tolvanen (36)
6. Alexander Polunin (31)
7. Artemi Panarin (31)
8. Vitali Kravtsov (28)
9. Damir Zhafyarov (26)
10.Anton Slepyshev (24)

Reactions: ThirdEye

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Buchnevich had almost double the points of Kravtsov? In how many games? That doesn't sound good for Kravtsov.

upload_2019-2-22_22-12-32.png

Did we all just forget how inept his current team is when it comes to scoring goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->