Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #9 - Vitali Kravtsov (RW) - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Pettersson seems to do just fine without "bulking up". The big difference between this season with Traktor and next season with the Rangers is that he won't be the opponent's no 1 focus in the NHL. When you look at the games in the KHL this season, opponents are targeting him. 3-on-1 regularly. It's just a shame his teammates cannot take advantage of being wide open and getting the puck from Kravtsov on their stick.

But if Kravtsov plays in the NHL, he will have the room to make his plays.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Pettersson seems to do just fine without "bulking up". The big difference between this season with Traktor and next season with the Rangers is that he won't be the opponent's no 1 focus in the NHL. When you look at the games in the KHL this season, opponents are targeting him. 3-on-1 regularly. It's just a shame his teammates cannot take advantage of being wide open and getting the puck from Kravtsov on their stick.

But if Kravtsov plays in the NHL, he will have the room to make his plays.

Salivating to watch him play...

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Hey hope he shines but his team STINKS. As its been said he gets surrounded by opposing players and his teammates cant finish opportunities with more space.

Had Sibir won today would that have eliminated Traktor?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey hope he shines but his team STINKS. As its been said he gets surrounded by opposing players and his teammates cant finish opportunities with more space.

Had Sibir won today would that have eliminated Traktor?

No. Sibir had to win both games and Traktor had to lose both games for Traktor to be eliminated

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Just now Kravtsov couldn't convert a give away from Torpedo just in front of their goalie.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Another close call from Kravtsov - could've had a shot off of pads rebound into a pretty open net but the puck jumped over his stick.

Mawwerg

Nov 7, 2017
So, Traktor lost again and did not score again. How was Kravtsov movement over the ice?

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
He’s better than Buch.

But yeah I want him to fill out, but it should happen organically. No need to go too hard on the weights and become stiff.
OH I am well aware he's better. The skills, skating and vision are just fantastic. They're both creative and Russian that's about it lol

I was just saying that I want(ed) Buch to fill out as he's way too easy to push off the puck.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
New York Rangers news: Vitali Kravtsov is heading to the KHL Playoffs

Thought this was interesting, too....

Not only will Kravtsov gain good experience in the KHL playoffs, it also means that the Rangers will be able to automatically protect him in the Seattle Expansion (due to not signing his ELC until next season)!!

I dunno, I don't think Gorton has any plans on signing him to his ELC this year anyway. If we see him playing over here this season, I suspect it will be via PTO in the AHL.

Reactions: Joey Bones

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
New York Rangers news: Vitali Kravtsov is heading to the KHL Playoffs

Thought this was interesting, too....

Not only will Kravtsov gain good experience in the KHL playoffs, it also means that the Rangers will be able to automatically protect him in the Seattle Expansion (due to not signing his ELC until next season)!!

You should quote the article with the more detailed information ;)
upload_2019-2-21_9-46-33.png

Rangers prospect Kravtsov headed to the KHL playoffs - FOREVER BLUESHIRTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad