Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #28 - Nils Lundkvist (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Expect the toi to drop when Sondell, Jalvanti and Sellgren are back. But right now Lundkvist is playing his best game so far in his career.

I thought Sellgren moved to NA on a permanent basis? If not permanent then maybe at least for this season (if similar to our Euros he has an out clause after this year).

Jagge11

Dec 13, 2018
I thought Sellgren moved to NA on a permanent basis? If not permanent then maybe at least for this season (if similar to our Euros he has an out clause after this year).
No, if Sellgren doesn't take a spot in Carolina he will be loaned to Luleå.

Reactions: kovazub94

tigerman67

May 30, 2010
Lulea
WOW! He's getting an absolute TON of ice time. This is going to be incredible for his development.
Solid game again (saw it live). He's doing all things right so far this season. The difference from last year is if not startling then at least very much noticeable. OK, so he's not Rasmus Dahlin-good but definitely making his 1st round pick look reasonable.

You only have to wonder when the dip will come, it wouldn't be natural at his age to rack up game after game playing your very best, especially at 25 min/game. Usually for SHL juniors, steam will run out right after WJC-20.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Don’t wear him out now please lol. Great stuff

I don’t think there are any worries. It’s the D+1 year that is the worst. You got the combine and draft, all Junior National Team duties during the summer, rookie camp in the NHL. U18s WJC is played late in the year. Before the draft. Some of these kids are coming from maybe being a bit unknown kids playing 30-40 games in juniors the year before — then they all of a sudden get a 100+ games season and no off season, followed by another tough regular season and the U20 WJC.

If I was an agent I would seriously considering pulling the parking break at that stage for my client. Make sure that they get at least 4-5 weeks in a row in the ground to do some heavy off-season work.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Nils got a secondary assist on the GWG in overtime, so 3 points so far.

Tied 1st overall in D scoring in the SHL.
EEB52EA5-156B-48C6-B169-E60F3115FDB1.png

But I recon he would be lower if we looked at pts/60... ;)

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Nice hit by Nils with 15 minutes left of the second, he got his second minor of the night for it, but both were just BS.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->