Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Got a secondary assist on the power play, passed from his own zone to start the rush, got it back inside the blue line and passed to a forward who set someone else up for a tap in

Will post a video if/when I can find one
They didn't give him credit for the assist:

Seamus Malone assisted by Will Johnson and Linus Weissbach

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
They didn't give him credit for the assist:

Seamus Malone assisted by Will Johnson and Linus Weissbach
I just went back and watched it again, I have absolutely no idea how Miller didn’t get an assist on it. I think the scorers mixed up 9 and 19, the announcers even said after the arena announced it as 9 getting the assist “That was definitely 19 not 9. It’s hard to confused K’Andre Miller who’s 6’3”-6’4” with Weissbach who’s 5’9”.”

Reactions: lucky13 and bl02

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
This is gonna be another looong college hockey season. Possibly a long decade.

Miller looked good, for me his pivotal skating is the thing that may need the biggest improvement at the pro level. His straightaway stride is very good but he's not light on his skates at all.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I just went back and watched it again, I have absolutely no idea how Miller didn’t get an assist on it. I think the scorers mixed up 9 and 19, the announcers even said after the arena announced it as 9 getting the assist “That was definitely 19 not 9. It’s hard to confused K’Andre Miller who’s 6’3”-6’4” with Weissbach who’s 5’9”.”

Will they likely change it?

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Damn, hard not to get excited about him... he might end up being better than any D from this draft not named Dahlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad