Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'm here to ask the hard hitting questions...is K'Andre Miller a fan of Nickelback?

Anyway, it's silly to get wrapped up about people's opinions. I'm all for healthy debate a and a good hot take, but for everything that one puts out there, you need to be able to defend it. Opinions and evaluations change over time. Just because someone said something years ago doesn't mean that they still feel that way.

Reactions: egelband

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
A. Completely agree that the ignore button is wonderful!

B. Dislike button that many ask for probably wouldn’t work because of how people would use it - it won’t be a policing tool but instead used to note an opinion difference.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Said as if that isnt a valid criticism no matter what the context is!

Exaaaaactly what a NB fan would say!

Exposed.

(Animals is a funny ass song though)
Anyone who can play with one of the greatest musicians of all time in Carlos Santana (which Chad Kroeger did) is good people in my book.

Supernatural is one of the best albums ever created.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I'll be damned if I'm going to defend a guy that I antagonized for so long and who made me want to pull out my hair. But come on.

Moderators cannot "police" people for having poorly-informed opinions, or edit/delete posts because someone is too sensitive. People actually have to break rules in order for them to have action taken against them. We can't expect moderators to just get rid off people who are annoying.

And again--people like me antagonize others for their terrible takes which probably makes it worse. And a whole bunch of other people are guilty of intentionally antagonizing that person, knowing how they would respond to it. So as far as I'm concerned we're culpable in creating that beast. Now we should all let it go (and I am guilty of taking the occasional potshot as well).
The police comment was tongue in cheek, and frankly I just want excuses to be able to bring up past comments/commentators that were blatantly wrong just for kicks

But fine, I guess we can go back to simply discussing the continuing growth (literally) of my large, beautiful son K'Andre

Reactions: nyr2k2

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Is he NHL ready? We're pretty stacked on the left side so I assume he's not going to play for us this season.

Skeij - Trouba
Miller - ADA
Hajek - Fox

Sexy looking d-corps for the future.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Is he NHL ready? We're pretty stacked on the left side so I assume he's not going to play for us this season.

Skeij - Trouba
Miller - ADA
Hajek - Fox

Sexy looking d-corps for the future.

definitely not playing for us this year...next year is possible, depends on how his season goes and which bad contracts we still have on the blueline

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
A. Completely agree that the ignore button is wonderful!

B. Dislike button that many ask for probably wouldn’t work because of how people would use it - it won’t be a policing tool but instead used to note an opinion difference.

I don't know, I thought that the angry emoticon on FB would be people noting a difference of opinion and sometimes it is but I feel like usually, it's a response for an article about people doing bad things.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I don't know, I thought that the angry emoticon on FB would be people noting a difference of opinion and sometimes it is but I feel like usually, it's a response for an article about people doing bad things.

864b1ec9-e57c-4998-85a9-2d28f3fe3356_1.ae25e27b003830265444eb5f135f5d9e.jpeg

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad