Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Sad I won't get a chance to see him at Penn State this weekend.

Not that I haven't seen him before, but it would've been nice to watch him with my kids.

Reactions: Sarge13

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Sad I won't get a chance to see him at Penn State this weekend.

Not that I haven't seen him before, but it would've been nice to watch him with my kids.

As an aside, how many games have you been to at Pegula? I need to take in a couple games because I've heard the atmosphere is fantastic. It's great to see what the program has done in such a short period of time.

Back to Miller, it's definitely good news that they expect him back for the Big Ten tourney (playoffs) which begins the weekend of March 8,9.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
As an aside, how many games have you been to at Pegula? I need to take in a couple games because I've heard the atmosphere is fantastic. It's great to see what the program has done in such a short period of time.

Back to Miller, it's definitely good news that they expect him back for the Big Ten tourney (playoffs) which begins the weekend of March 8,9.

I highly recommend it. The atmosphere for football, hockey and wrestling at Penn State is a fun experience.

I don't think people fully grasp how far Penn State's program has come in such a short period of time --- a direct result of the investment made in that program.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
I highly recommend it. The atmosphere for football, hockey and wrestling at Penn State is a fun experience.

I don't think people fully grasp how far Penn State's program has come in such a short period of time --- a direct result of the investment made in that program.

Yeah, as alumni, I've been to too many football games to count and been to my fair share of wrestling at rec hall. Both awesomely fun. Just need to get to a damn hockey game, which I have no excuse for not going to. One of my best friends still lives in State College and hockey is both our favorite sports.

I remember back in the day going to see the Icers (club team) play a bunch and we all complained/wished we had an official D1 team. Thank god for Terry Pegula, even if Sabres' fans aren't saying the same thing...

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Yeah, as alumni, I've been to too many football games to count and been to my fair share of wrestling at rec hall. Both awesomely fun. Just need to get to a damn hockey game, which I have no excuse for not going to. One of my best friends still lives in State College and hockey is both our favorite sports.

I remember back in the day going to see the Icers (club team) play a bunch and we all complained/wished we had an official D1 team. Thank god for Terry Pegula, even if Sabres' fans aren't saying the same thing...

And tickets for hockey are becoming like getting tickets for wrestling --- hard to get.

My son will riding the Zamboni on Saturday, so it should be fun.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC

That's good to hear, I wanna see how he does when the games get bigger.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
It would be great to get Miller back out there ASAP. At this point though, it doesn't matter that much for Wisconsin, as they're probably not going to get an at-large bid and would have to win their conference tournament to get in.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Wish they would release what the injury actually is but i know that’s unlikely with playoffs starting soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad